Recent content by iNova

  1. iNova

    Is emulating Flipnote Studio possible?

    As far as the OG version of FlipNote studio I'm unsure, however you might be able to emulate FlipNote Studio 3D through the citra port for android. I havent tested this personally but it could work. I think DeSmuMe might have an android port as well but don't quote me on it
  2. iNova

    Nintendo files lawsuit against streamer for pirating games and playing them pre-release

    True. They did poke the tiger after all. Its just a really terrible situation and this definitely will most certainly not improve Big N's already abysmal perception of emulation.
  3. iNova

    Salutations everyone!

    Wait wat? did I already goof?
  4. iNova

    Nintendo files lawsuit against streamer for pirating games and playing them pre-release

    Granted steaming this probably wasn't the best idea, Nintendo going after small streamers is still absolutely wild. Its not like they don't already have enough money as it is. What do they even gain from this?
  5. iNova

    Longtime Lurker Joining the Community!

    Hello timofonic! Glad to see another FOSS enthusiast and aspiring reverse engineer here!
  6. iNova

    Salutations everyone!

    Hello everyone I'm nova, Although I've browsed these forums previously I just now decided to finally join. I'm heavily interested (and currently learning) to reverse engineer both software and hardware, as well as begin developing some homebrew for some of my favorite Nintendo consoles! I'm...