Recent content by IceRentoraa29

  1. IceRentoraa29

    Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

    Every day this year was a happy moment because I woke up the next day.
  2. IceRentoraa29

    DS #5852: Ultimate Card Games (USA)

    The GBA version is better IMO. In this one the music is bland and boring and they've replaced some of the solitaire games that where in the original with mostly freecell and spider type games (and they still didn't add fricken Montana :hateit: ). I'll be sticking to Solitaire Overload for a...
  3. IceRentoraa29

    Tempmas 2011 - Week 1!

    I won't win but what the hell :lol:
  4. IceRentoraa29

    I'm dead...

    I don't want to break her heart and tell her I'm still alive so Mr. Bob Chantler can remain broke but I'd rather not be dead. :P
  5. IceRentoraa29

    Coke or Pepsi?

    Crystal Pepsi!!!! Oh how I long to have that back again! But in all seriousness, I prefer Sprite.
  6. IceRentoraa29

    Oh Cartoon Network, what did they do to you?

    The older Looney Tunes are back on Cartoon Network at 6 am (5 am central) everyday and 12 pm (11 am central) weekdays fyi
  7. IceRentoraa29

    ROM Hack DQMJ2P partial translation

    Has anyone been able to actually apply the patch? Every time I try I keep getting "bad magic number: not a valid delta."
  8. IceRentoraa29

    DS #5464: Jewel Link Chronicles: Legend of Athena (Europe)

    Yes as it's basically Jewel Master Cradle of Athena renamed.
  9. IceRentoraa29

    DS #5286: Solitaire, Mahjong and Tangram: 3-in-1 (Europe)

    OMFG THEY STILL DIDN'T ADD MONTANA! I'm a bit disappointed in this. It's pretty much Solitaire & Mahjong for the Wii on the DS, which I hated. There's only 3 really long background songs which all suck and makes the game seem soulless. The only plus is they added Perpetual Motion and Mahjong...
  10. IceRentoraa29

    DS #5286: Solitaire, Mahjong and Tangram: 3-in-1 (Europe)

    I guess this will hold me over until my freaking game ships
  11. IceRentoraa29

    Hacking Acekard 2i Christmas version $12.32 shipped

    Price Angels is better. $11.12 - 8% off coupon PAEX8OFF* = $10.56 Pretty decent shipping times as well, I ordered an R4i from them and got it within 10 days of ordering. *Note that the coupon expires in two days, but even without it it's still cheaper* (also why the fuck is Price Angels...
  12. IceRentoraa29

    The quest for Pepsi Blue

    This +infinity! I would give almost anything to have Crystal Pepsi back!
  13. IceRentoraa29

    Gaming Solitaire Overload PLUS Hype Thread !

    I just bought this game for $13.99 ($10 + $3.99 shipping) on Amazon
  14. IceRentoraa29

    Hacking Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway!

    My sister's getting married on Christmas Eve, so we'll probably be doing more that day than on the actual Christmas Day. GBATemp PM or
  15. IceRentoraa29

    Gaming Solitaire Overload PLUS Hype Thread !

    I will scream if Montana is not on this (and I also forgot this was coming out, thanks for reminding me OP )