Recent content by HPR

  1. HPR

    Homebrew game AM2R 3DS Port

    just wait for the non slopped up peak project sunshine & butterscotch
  2. HPR

    Rumor Super Mario Bros Wonder unconfirmed PC "port" hits 60fps

    ai aside if its not ai its 100% fake lmfao
  3. HPR

    PSP-inspired frontend XOrA gets early access trailer, public release to follow in November

    Didn't he literally say multiple slurs??? Dude, come on Oh. I see, you're one of those shitheads. Also, vibecoded slop lmfao.
  4. HPR

    Resident Evil 4: Zeebo Edition (3DS Port)

    Ah.. the "Zeebo". This is gonna be interesting. considering the thumbnail, this is probably Vibecoded slop sadly
  5. HPR

    ROM Hack Translation Puyo Puyo Tetris on 3DS with Sega's official English text, voices and DLC

    I have the old translation on my 3ds, nice job!
  6. HPR

    Pokémon bank is shutting in 26th Feb 2027

    You’re not wrong, it’s just the novelty.
  7. HPR

    Pokémon bank is shutting in 26th Feb 2027

    I saw. Jesus fucking Christ. I hope someone can mod Pokemon bank to be offline. Even if it doesn’t do shit post gen 7, having the flair and connectivity with pre that would be serviceable for me. Either way, this fucking sucks, end of a 23 year era. Time to crack open PKSM…
  8. HPR

    Gacub Emeleter (public beta 0.1)

    Insane, Godspeed. I can finally crash my 3ds in a much more fun experience than Daedalus
  9. HPR

    Homebrew Twilight Princess Port Indev by Game of Tobi

    For the record, I do know someone else who’s working on a tp port, but either way, I think it’s going to happen eventually
  10. HPR

    Homebrew ROM Hack Minecraft Soundtrack in Terraria 3DS!

    Glad to see we’ve started to crack terraria for 3ds!
  11. HPR

    Homebrew 3DS Junk draw

    Just found this thread, your art is so cute!