Recent content by Gugsgugs`

  1. G

    Hacking PROBLEMS WITH WAD MANAGER - HELP PLZ

    there must be a way to downgrade my wii, so i can update it with som cios installed. don't you know anyway i can do this??? have i really fucked up with my wii???
  2. G

    Hacking PROBLEMS WITH WAD MANAGER - HELP PLZ

    no, i had the ios15 installed in the 3.4 version, but i haven't installed any cios before the update. is there any way to install the cios now??
  3. G

    Hacking PROBLEMS WITH WAD MANAGER - HELP PLZ

    I made the wii update to version 4.0U and now i can't install any wads. I have the homebrew channel and the wad manager 1.3 is working correctly, but when i try to install wads the error 2011 appears. I've tried to reinstall the patched ios16 but i've got the error 1035. Can anyone help me here...