Recent content by Greninji88

  1. Greninji88

    What do you want to know about life in another country?

    Well I get 100 megabits, I'm sure other people with different plans get that
  2. Greninji88

    What do you want to know about life in another country?

    Depends on the plan but can get as fast as you guys overseas
  3. Greninji88

    What do you want to know about life in another country?

    Ohhhh! I haven't seen anyone drinking that around here, maybe it was before my time. I kind of recognise it though. When I'm older I'll give it a try
  4. Greninji88

    What do you want to know about life in another country?

    There are big spiders around, but if you're in a suburban area the worst you'll see is a 5cm Huntsman in the summer. The other spiders are in the outback or rare in the really hot northern states. What's Foster's?
  5. Greninji88

    How has life treated you this week?

    My stomach has been hurting me a lot over the past month or so. Started one night with really bad nausea and pain. This week not too much nasuea but bad cramping and pain in the lower stomach now. Been to ED because of worsening symptoms when I go to the toilet and my overall condition and blood...
  6. Greninji88

    The weekend is here, what are you playing?

    Pokemon Diamond and Stardew Valley! Hope you're alright there
  7. Greninji88

    Welcome to our new Chief Editor...

    Nice job Scarlet! Looking forward to your new articles! 🎉
  8. Greninji88

    September 2026 Nintendo Direct recap, new Metroid and Kirby games on the way

    This is live at midnight for me... :( I'm hoping for a Pokemon Emerald port to the Switch, a new Animal Crossing, and some updates for Mario Kart 8 and some other games on the original Switch. Hopefully some new games on Nintendo Switch Online
  9. Greninji88

    What do you want to know about life in another country?

    Yeah it's pretty normal. There's trees everywhere, and if you're lucky you might see a few around creeks. They're pretty common in nature parks or country towns. 1788473233 Is the CARTEL common around there
  10. Greninji88

    Words you're never able to spell properly?

    Unnecessary and inappropriate (thanks google for correcting my spelling here)
  11. Greninji88

    Minecraft Java Paper Server Help

    Thanks for that! For now I'm using PlayIt.gg to forward my server so it's all good, but if I go back to this I'll be sure to take your advice
  12. Greninji88

    Spider-Man Brand New Day - Marvel is BACK!

    Just watched Spider-Man Brand New Day, and it was amazing. More serious compared to other recent Marvel film, and that's great. Recent Marvel movies (especially AntMan and Wasp: Quantamania) haven't really hooked me in, but I think Marvel is rebuilding, and this movie proves it. There's also...
  13. Greninji88

    Noodles VS Spaghetti

    Spaghetti (But noodles are really good too)
  14. Greninji88

    Help in repairing radio?

    Haven't tried that yet, thanks for the advice. What do the dials do? I'll keep you updated on how I go as well
  15. Greninji88

    Help in repairing radio?

    Sadly nothing turns on... It was my grandfather's radio I got after he passed away, so I'd like to get it working, or just hang on to it