Recent content by GenoCL

  1. GenoCL

    'Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition' launches on Nintendo Switch 2

    I fail to see why all Square Enix games lack upgrade packs. Usually they aren't THIS anti-consumer. Nintendo, the company I expected to have this level of greed are the ones offering pretty reasonable upgrade packs.
  2. GenoCL

    Nintendo's Customer Appreciation Sale goes live in the US, made possible by tariff-related refunds

    While 30% off is laughable, at least it makes enough of a difference in price to Galaxy 2 to actually make me get it. Nintendo has and will always be allergic to discounts tho, calling it "Customer Appreciation" almost feels demeaning. Nintendo is known for actively IGNORING its customers and...
  3. GenoCL

    The weekend is here, what are you playing?

    Playing some Strange Journey on my recently acquired DSi XL. Playing games here is such a joy unlike the 2DS.
  4. GenoCL

    ANBERNIC RG 55G1 retro handheld details officially revealed

    All I need to know is how do Saturn, PS2 and DC games run. The screen alone is already a step up from previous Anbernic handhelds.
  5. GenoCL

    How we cover AI-assisted projects - GBAtemp community check-in

    As an artist I'm naturally against AI but also can't deny it can be helpful. In projects like this I guess it's fine as long as AI isn't doing 100% of the job. I like human results. So far I've rejected all machine translated games.
  6. GenoCL

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Do you really, actually, want to play Sonic Chronicles? :blink:
  7. GenoCL

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    There're romhacks for the Zelda games that get rid of the touch controls and replace them with conventional buttons and those would work way better than any implementation of the touch screen a emulator could provide.
  8. GenoCL

    Hacking Emulation Homebrew What were your favourite DS Homebrew from back in the day?

    When I was a teenager I spent a dumb amount of time on DSOrganize and ClIRC. I chatted with so many people on IRC back then. Also DrugWarsDS was fun, sadly it doesn't work on 3DS.
  9. GenoCL

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Dude what are you talking about? Now you just returned to my initial problem with no fix whatsoever.
  10. GenoCL

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Will do, I'll edit this post with the results later or or just make a new if someone else posts. Also thank you for the icon option :D Edit: Sadly it did nothing. Then this must be something with Drastic itself regarding the game.
  11. GenoCL

    Emulation Emulator DrasticDS Emulator - Switch Port

    Mate that was like the first thing I tried and it doesn't really fix anything, it only applies a... well, a filter on top of the wrong looking text. Tried both filters and shaders.
  12. GenoCL

    "NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

    Used to have a 420000000000000B folder in my Contents folder which apparently for some reason was preventing me of updating my firmware while on sysCFW, is this the sys-patch you're mentioning?
  13. GenoCL

    "NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

    The image loads, yeah. I have tried both the online browser generator and the homebrew in the console.
  14. GenoCL

    "NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

    Nope, still getting the same error.
  15. GenoCL

    "NSP Forwarder Generator" - An online tool to create NRO/RetroArch forwarders

    I was this close to asking "is this an AI answer" and well, you confirmed it by the end. As an artist I'm an avid AI hater buuuuuuuuut I'll give your post a try anyway. Did you test it yourself?