Recent content by Fyrus

  1. Fyrus

    Homebrew game Project Remaking Oracle of Ages

    Yeah, I would kill for anybody to give some love to the Oracles like Link's Awakening did Someone seems to be having a fan-project around, but it's not a port like LA
  2. Fyrus

    Paper Mario PC port "Paper Boat" gets its first public release

    Nobody know who did that "art", and HM don't have a presence in Thunderstore, they prefer Gamebanana EDIT : Sorry, art is relative, maybe some Presidents who could call that art
  3. Fyrus

    Paper Mario PC port "Paper Boat" gets its first public release

    They're pretty much using it as a tool, not as an asset generation But of course people a free to believe what they want to
  4. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    The issue I have, is that for an issue like that, I doubt there would be that many people remaining silent, and the "Other people" OP is saying have the same issue is only one so far, which to me makes me think there is another, underlying issue beyond the FW 23 supposedly breaking the joycons
  5. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    They probably won't fix an issue with ~2 people having it, unless you have seen more people complaining about it ?
  6. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    I just see one person in that thread, having the same issue as you. It's really hard to tell if that's the firmware causing the issue or something else, unless you have even more people that reported it ?
  7. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    The two videos are similar to the point I wonder if it's the same person The only positive I see is one more person said they have the same problem on that reddit thread but that's it
  8. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    That's strange, I'm on 23.0.0 and I'm fine, guess it doesn't affect everyone. Maybe region-based ?
  9. Fyrus

    Switch 2 Joycon's stopped working after new update 23.0.0 update

    My launch joycons seems to work fine on the latest firmware, is there anything else that could have caused them to go bad ?
  10. Fyrus

    Homebrew Homebrew game Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS Port

    Esteban updates his port often, he also has a Discord server open for bug reports/suggestions
  11. Fyrus

    Switch v1 draining battery in sleep mode

    Actually for me it was an issue since 19.x.x, I just never linked it to that until I found the Atmosphere issue that pointed it out
  12. Fyrus

    Switch v1 draining battery in sleep mode

    I had that issue at the beginning of the year, turns out it's because of an Atmosphere issue You can try adding this bit to your system_settings.ini, that's what did the trick for me for my 2 Switches https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/2528#issuecomment-3054401265
  13. Fyrus

    Homebrew WiiCompiled lets you play Mario Kart Wii natively on PC

    Might be only me but this is hard to read on dark theme
  14. Fyrus

    Homebrew game Project Remaking Oracle of Ages

    That's very nice, are you going in a style of Link's Awakening DX HD ?
  15. Fyrus

    Homebrew WiiCompiled lets you play Mario Kart Wii natively on PC

    Digging through 3 different youtube videos and I saw one person mention a virus, without sources If you have sources, feel free to share them