Recent content by fvig2001

  1. fvig2001

    Homebrew Atmosphere v1.12.0 released, adds support for Switch firmware 23.0.0

    Hope it doesn't take long for submodules to be fixed for this. Y'all know Nintendo will release a 0.0.1 update next week to update the swear list.
  2. fvig2001

    Tokyo mirage sessions encore (swicth) UNCENSORED

    So like it restores the gravure idol chapter and removes the hiphop story they put instead? I thought there was a roadblock years ago and they could not update the models and textures without issues.
  3. fvig2001

    Can the homebrew ports use the extra 4GB from an 8GB RAM mod

    Aliexpress. I picked the Hynix NEE. There were some cheap ones that can ship to my country. NEI/NEE are mostly the same except for like NEI having higher temp support. Hynix also has the best OC potential.
  4. fvig2001

    Can the homebrew ports use the extra 4GB from an 8GB RAM mod

    Hi So out of boredom and luck, I got my Switch OLED upgraded to 8GB ram and Horizon can now use it via latest Atmosphere + exosphere setting. Currently using it to make 60fps work better by overclocking RAM to like 3GHz and with CPU and GPU overclocks. Hopefully I can figure out a way to make...
  5. fvig2001

    Chary to step down as Chief editor: Thank You for a wonderful 5+ years

    Aww now I won't be thinking of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu when I visit here
  6. fvig2001

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    Have they fixed the scaling on the bottom screen? The oddly scaled icons (like the hearts and R) at the bottom drive me crazy while playing. I remember the scaling was kind of all over the place where you either had to pick between text or the pixel art being good.
  7. fvig2001

    SysNAND and EmuNAND management

    How to see how many partitions - Easiest would just be to look at it on a partitioning application or Window's Computer Management -> Disk-Management. Then just compute the unknown/unallocated sectors since it's usually 29GB per nand. Otherwise 58GB for OLED. In theory emunand tool can also do...
  8. fvig2001

    Things you recently bought or got

    My old curved 40 inch 4k TV crapped out. Replaced it with a 43.
  9. fvig2001

    World's first Wii U Gamepad to PC dongle called Chocolate announced, initial wave of pre-orders sold out immediately

    So I'd like to ask, is the Wii U WIFI chip really a ticking time bomb? Like the Gamepad wifi chip is no longer in production and tends to fail. Will this eventually lead it to breaking? Wonder if there is a tethered alternative down the line. Also does this ping the Wii U gamepad while asleep...
  10. fvig2001

    What’s the switch 2 modding status?

    I wouldn't be surprised if it takes half as long as it took Xbox One's hack.
  11. fvig2001

    Hardware Who still has their Switch 2 Offline on Day 1 firmware?

    The update is for exfat support again because Nintendo is cheap. Day 1 people were using ExFat SD cards to trigger the exfat update. Wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo supports fat32 SD Express as it still uses HOS.
  12. fvig2001

    Hardware Who still has their Switch 2 Offline on Day 1 firmware?

    Wouldn't be surprised if it takes Xbox One long to get this hacked. I do hope it eventually happens.
  13. fvig2001

    Nintendo Switch and Switch 2 firmware update 22.0.0 released

    Just glad I bought my new Switch tablets last week because the seller updated it. Hopefully the transition team on Atmosphere is able to release eventually
  14. fvig2001

    Hardware Is it possible to replace the Switch 2 screen with an OLED one?

    Ironically I bought a Zelda Switch Lite because Retro Remake promised it would be out day one with HDMI. Nope. It was delayed 1.25 years later with lots of issues. Ended up with 1 with a black console shell.
  15. fvig2001

    Hacking Xbox One Exploit Revealed at RE//verse 2026

    Ooh, I literally only use my Xb1X for 1 game. I really hope this leads to all DLCs being dumped because they removed some of them due to expiration of music license.