Recent content by Francie

  1. Francie

    'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Remastered' launches today

    idk, I'm thinking there should be more versions between 1.32 and 4.04 but maybe it's just the screenshot you sent and the previous version is actually there, I'm not at my PC so can't see right now
  2. Francie

    'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Remastered' launches today

    are you sure? I looked at my steam library last night and the old version was replaced by the new one so I'm pretty sure they removed the old version from my steam library kind of fucked up if you ask me
  3. Francie

    Nintendo's Customer Appreciation Sale goes live in the US, made possible by tariff-related refunds

    it takes time to go to costco it takes money (gas or public transit) to go to costco and costco requires a paid subscription so how is that cheaper than buying used?
  4. Francie

    Thread for Random Stuff

    video games
  5. Francie

    Everyone thinks The Elder Scrolls VI will be called Sentinel

    yeah well in that case: spoilers!!!
  6. Francie

    Everyone thinks The Elder Scrolls VI will be called Sentinel

    literally what does this even mean not in 100 hours of gameplay have I ever seen an option to reset all of my progress you know what nevermind
  7. Francie

    Unreal Engine 5 fan remake Gamma Emerald gets its first early access release

    that's because both companies are in Japan, where Nintendo is regularly doing what we call "patent trolling" (while attempting -- I believe without avail -- the same in the US), so that other companies can't implement those patented features into their video games this specific case is not...
  8. Francie

    Everyone thinks The Elder Scrolls VI will be called Sentinel

    stopped reading here you cannot go on after that statement to tell me that you didn't enjoy the game
  9. Francie

    Everyone thinks The Elder Scrolls VI will be called Sentinel

    starfield is a lovely game, I wish people would give it a try instead of hopping on the bandwagon to hate on it it really does feel like a "skyrim in space" to me inb4 >m-m-MUH COULDN'T GET PAST THE TUTORIAL
  10. Francie

    Unreal Engine 5 fan remake Gamma Emerald gets its first early access release

    palworld is nothing like pokemon except for the inclusion of capturable creatures
  11. Francie

    'Angelic: Dark Symphony', a narrative RPG from former Bungie and Crytek developers, announced

    looks good, as long as it's not in UE5 but it's probably in UE5
  12. Francie

    Remasters for Fallout 3 and New Vegas announced, Fallout 5 still in development

    they're going to abandon starfield aren't they... huge shame it's not getting the love it deserves fallout 3 is the only fallout I played for some time but if its remaster is anything like oblivion remastered then I personally wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole but now with the fallout tv...
  13. Francie

    Monster Hunter Wilds to get permanent price drop from August 4th

    dang ok you're right my bad, I missed that part
  14. Francie

    Monster Hunter Wilds to get permanent price drop from August 4th

    EDIT: nvm I was wrong sorry about that I mean there's literally no source for the price drop claim