Recent content by FanNintendo

  1. FanNintendo

    Hacking Homebrew Homebrew game Project [Release] Mario Kart 64 3DS Port Complete

    Hello I see the screen hang on front of entrance tunnel is playing recording but mine is white blank. do you have any idea what wrong?
  2. FanNintendo

    OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - decomp

    20 years later still love it
  3. FanNintendo

    Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

    Can you pls put covers or thumbnails folders in what dir?
  4. FanNintendo

    new release - PN643D (based off DaedalusX64-3DS by MasterFeizz)

    Im waiting until they reach 100% they are at 70% right now plus I tested Banjo-tootie cia on my new 3DSXL it crash
  5. FanNintendo

    Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

    thats disappointed i mean you tired thanks for trying and looking forward to new update in future
  6. FanNintendo

    new release - PN643D (based off DaedalusX64-3DS by MasterFeizz)

    oh no i just made my time im converting roms on v0.64 ; and i see no cia converted so just regular rom title name with no space or no gap. So i replace all roms what i recent converted and place in Daedalus x64? what is new update??
  7. FanNintendo

    Did you pre-order Ocarina of Time on Switch 2?

    Yes I did place order on Sept 9th
  8. FanNintendo

    new release - PN643D (based off DaedalusX64-3DS by MasterFeizz)

    Am I suppose to find ffmpeg because it is failing
  9. FanNintendo

    Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

    sound interesting but is claude opus part of AI what I read? look forward to your new work
  10. FanNintendo

    Homebrew [Release] VirtuaNES for 3DS

    Hello Yes I am still usiing it. I was hoping one day somebody take over and update the virtuanes. I would like to see screenshot or cover while scrolling select the games.
  11. FanNintendo

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    no thanks I wouldnt want to kill the Switch
  12. FanNintendo

    Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005) - Switch Port

    Will need to wait for new update in future with 60 fps locker if not with 360 then hopefully have from OG XBOX Most Wanted Black!
  13. FanNintendo

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    Hoping to run Pac-Man Adventures in Time (2000 by Hasbro) or Ms.Pac-Man Quest for the Golden Maze (2001 by Infogrames)
  14. FanNintendo

    Emulator Red Viper - Virtual Boy emulator

    no still available to public