Recent content by Evilengine

  1. Evilengine

    Homebrew Why no proper 240p with PAL RGB in some of the new apps?

    I was just facing the exact same thing. Luckily, owning a few different CRT's to test with and already started to build a homebrew app to force video signals, will soon do more in-depth testing. Retroarch is pretty alright with different resolutions, even for the 16:9 PAL (100Hz) CRT it works...
  2. Evilengine

    Homebrew MKWii 3DS Developer Discontinues Project, Cites CIA Leak As Reason

    That's why I don't tell anyone nor release my projects (yet) and enjoy them for myself :P
  3. Evilengine

    Homebrew Homebrew game Mushihimesama Futari (XBOX 360 Ver.) - Switch Port

    Nice, will try it out. perfect canditate for Flipgrip. :))
  4. Evilengine

    Cool AI Projects

    Awesome, trying it all out and see where it leads you is key. Too many people scared or butthurt about AI, in the end you could have the game working in english and other languages just fine and even learning and understanding how to translate (retro)games in general, with your personal...
  5. Evilengine

    Cool AI Projects

    Codex or Claude are the tools of choice to create it, everything is becoming a piece of cake..
  6. Evilengine

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    yeah, and some of us gave you a like for it, but let's be honest ,your presentation needs more effort, if you want to show a proper project to the world at least give some proper screenshots or info...
  7. Evilengine

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    I already implemented language packages, still prototype but already promising... :)
  8. Evilengine

    Homebrew Misc How to Use AI Properly for Wii Homebrew Development

    Have you updated your WiiU in a while? The Aroma environment is very active and alive. I got new updates a few days ago after like 1 year and was shocked to see all the cool new developments honestly. I see the Wii as an integral part of WiiU and many projects are somehow related. Some people...
  9. Evilengine

    Emulator Breath of the Wild VR conversion mod

    https://github.com/Crementif/BotW-BetterVR
  10. Evilengine

    Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

    If I make good progress, I will let you know. I already have the android version of DS and 3DS emulators running and use a second android device as second screen and it works very stable wired and wireless.
  11. Evilengine

    Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

    it is possible. I have a running prototype on android, maybe I can port it over.
  12. Evilengine

    Homebrew Misc How to Use AI Properly for Wii Homebrew Development

    I agree with your central point: you can delegate the work, but not responsibility for what you release. That applies with or without AI. Where I’d draw a sharper distinction is between quality and how something was produced. A human-written README isn’t automatically accurate, and an...
  13. Evilengine

    Homebrew Atmosphere v1.12.0 released, adds support for Switch firmware 23.0.0

    *added the ability to run game files without installation, additional usb hard drive support, overcoming the WiiU's 300 title limit and running Windows 11 natively. And god damn improved stability to come a little closer to Nintendo's level of a stable af system (never adding one single feature...
  14. Evilengine

    "Looks like your ad blocker is on" even without one

    Dang, ublock Origin nowadays is the best part about the whole web browser.. xD