Recent content by emigre

  1. emigre

    What song are you currently listening to?

    Been singing this and have been referred to Prevent four times now.
  2. emigre

    Times AncientBoi got angry at you

    Nah, ancientboi would have shown more enthusiasm.
  3. emigre

    Times AncientBoi got angry at you

    I think she preferred the meal I bought her.
  4. emigre

    Times AncientBoi got angry at you

    I'll have you know I had underwhelming sex last week with a woman!
  5. emigre

    Times AncientBoi got angry at you

    Got an angry response from him when I said I had sex with a woman. Me thinks he's hetrophobic.
  6. emigre

    Prospero-win brings native Windows game support to homebrew PS5

    Now I finally have games to play on my PS5.
  7. emigre

    Homebrew [Release] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time N64 3DS Port

    So glad I can finally play OoT on my 3DS.
  8. emigre

    Coyote VS ACME

    Looking forward to picking this up at Blockbuster.
  9. emigre

    New GBAtemp feature: Get your thread/homebrew project on the frontpage

    Option 2. It makes sense to push discussion to the main thread rather than splitting it into two.
  10. emigre

    Wind Waker static recompilation makes its way to PC

    https://github.com/ZeldaWWHDRecomp/ZeldaWWHDDecomp Probably worth mentioning this is a thing as well.
  11. emigre

    Tempcast AI Recomping Controversy, PC Games on Switch and more (ft. Scarlet) - Tempcast #99

    Fuck fossil fuels. Massive proponent on renewables and nuclear here.
  12. emigre

    Anyone else living life full of drugs?

    My body needs that carbimazole! Seriously, it needs it for my thyroid.
  13. emigre

    Stand off in Portadown

    It is important to remember that the executive in Northern Ireland is based on Power Sharing to gets the Unionists and Nationalists to work together and prevent one having political domination (see the old NI Parliament) and there have been multiple times when the executive has broken down in...
  14. emigre

    post here funny pictures

    We need to show these Gen Z punks whose boss.
  15. emigre

    2026 Midterm Discussions

    It ain't over till the fat lady sings!