Recent content by DSharp

  1. DSharp

    Homebrew Autorun - Play Windows PC games on your Nintendo Switch.

    I came here specifically to post this. I think Overlord I and II would be incredible on the Switch as well.
  2. DSharp

    Where is the English version of DBI?

    I have is this. You can basically figure out the drop down menus for manipulating files by copying how our works on the last English version.
  3. DSharp

    Leeful v5 for ESP8266 auto USB 9.00

    You can pick up an ESP32-S2 from Aliexpress for like $3 or $5 with a plastic case. I bought 2 of them for under $10. Instead of asking Leeful to port the exploit to a device that's rarely used by most this would be a better solution.
  4. DSharp

    Feedback Homebrew DBI MTP Responder getting low speed after release 527

    Have you tried turning it off and on again?? :P
  5. DSharp

    Feedback Homebrew DBI MTP Responder getting low speed after release 527

    That's what I'm staying on since I get about half the speed on any version after 5.27 and it works fine for installing games. I was going to open an issue on GitHub but the author just closes them without looking into what looks to be a bug introduced in 551.
  6. DSharp

    How long will it take the people behind the sigpatches to work on 17.0.0

    Thanks, I misunderstood but still it's a solution at least. As long as you can boot up your Switch.
  7. DSharp

    How long will it take the people behind the sigpatches to work on 17.0.0

    Or install Kefir and run 17.0.0 without the need for patches. This is a pre-release, launched exclusively to allow the use of the firmware for those who have already updated to 17.0.0 If your official firmware is lower, use KEFIR 710. Keep your emunand on 16.1.0! The firmware rollback is done...
  8. DSharp

    Tutorial Using sys-tweak to bypass linked Nintendo account requirements

    Not for everything. This is a much more final approach with no need to mess with profiles anymore.
  9. DSharp

    Hacking Help with my current switch configuration

    Hey Everyone, I bought a hacked switch running 10.2.0, both the latest Atmosphere and the latest SX Pro beta and dongle. I have 2 SD cards in FAT32. one of them is 256GB that came with it with all the software he had on it untouched. It boots into SX Pro fine and works great. When I booted...