Recent content by Doozy

  1. D

    Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

    1) Yeah the cart has 3DS wrote on in green 2) Is it possible to do on my 3DS without borrowing the other NDS??
  2. D

    Gaming Firmware Update Compilation thread / List of Flashcards working on 3DS

    I have the R4i Gold 3DS from r4ids.cn and it is said to be working.. I placed it in my machine and it now says there is an error and I have to power off! What is the process of reviving my flash cart? I have only ever used Wood Firmwares on this Cart. Last Wood Firmware was 1.40 I believe. All...
  3. D

    Hacking Fake question

    I have both a Neo TTDS and also a DSTT. I have checked for my DSTT being a fake, but obviously the Neo TTDS doesn't look like a fake version either! I have always used the DSTT firmware on both and even the new 1.16 works What I'm asking is if the Neo TTDS is a clone of the DSTT and will be...
  4. D

    Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

    Im all sorted now! Completed the game, but wanna know if I got the good ending or the bad ending... Hmmmz
  5. D

    Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

    After Shanoa has beaten Dracula so far, she says she can't do it alone, but Dominus can! What do you do? I equipped them all and they drain my life and I die Whats the solution here then? Cheers in Advance....
  6. D

    Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

    Okay guys, I done the spiny fish thing in oblivion pass, but now there is nowhere new to go and nothing to do?! Any ideas? Do I need to find a villager somewhere? I can list who I got if required like! Cheers Guys
  7. D

    Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

    Cheers for the help on the Giant guys Now Im stuck on the fish type boss in Oblivions Pass HELP! LOL
  8. D

    Gaming Castlevania - Order of Ecclesia

    How the hell do you kill The Giant in The Giants Dwelling? What level do you have to be @? What Glyphs do ya need and what is the gameplan? Cheers in Advance!
  9. D

    DS #2803: Akumajou Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin (Japan)

    I done old skool jumping over him and attack - Using R Button and direction to scale him and the hitting him a bit. I then moved back to dodge any attack and when he used his kick, just pummeled it! Jumped over him again and repeated! Hope that helps!
  10. D

    DS #2803: Akumajou Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin (Japan)

    Anyone done the crab dude in the tower? He kicks my ass everytime!
  11. D

    DS #2803: Akumajou Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin (Japan)

    Sweet meat mate! I performed all of the above even renaming the save that was actually lowercase! This worked a treat Many Thanks Bottle of Brown to this man!
  12. D

    DS #2803: Akumajou Dracula: Ubawareta Kokuin (Japan)

    It no worky on DSTT with latest YSMenu It gets to: write reload bins... make indextab...disk errcode=-2147483632 system halt! Any Ideas?
  13. D

    ROM Hack Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

    Thanks Very Much!
  14. D

    ROM Hack Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

    Anywhere else to get this bad boy? MegaUpload has bombed! Ill be patient though Catch Ya In Da Future!
  15. D

    Gaming Best NDS Games Of All Time!!!

    Ill go with Time Hollow as my best so far like! Following on, I would say The Castlevanias (waiting for the next installment )