Recent content by DEMONDES99

  1. D

    Hacking How to make Wad manager 1.4 recognise my USB HDD?

    can i hijack this? how do u partition an sd card? im learning too but can't get recognition from usb loader
  2. D

    Hacking WII ONLINE

    just read your forum icefire. good shit. nice repostes to that guy. very funny. thx for help both posts
  3. D

    Hacking WII ONLINE

    how do u mean mate? cheat? and what are your apps by the way
  4. D

    Hacking WII ONLINE

    Hi all those who know. Ok. XBOX live bans all flash drive homebrew players. does this happen when online WII playing? I know not to update but can Nintendo know if I play a backup? Apple oggys if already posted.
  5. D

    Hacking CANNOT PLAY NON BACKUPS

    thanx for the quick response FenrirWolf
  6. D

    Hacking CANNOT PLAY NON BACKUPS

    It requires update as soon as the game runs. When run thru the backup launcher it crashes yet some games are working
  7. D

    Hacking CANNOT PLAY NON BACKUPS

    Hi guys I have downgraded my wii from 3.4E to 3.2E in order to get my vackups to run. I have installed wiigator backup and rev10 installer. I downgaded the IOS and the firmware but cannot play non backups. What do I need to do? Should I upgrade again via the HBC and will everything work ok...
  8. D

    Hacking wii hacking

    Hi guys- I posted this elsewhere but was told to put it here. I have recently accessed the Homebrew Channel and downloaded Wii Gator, Wad Manager V1 and Custom Wad amanger,ios downgrader v1 CIOS installer to a version 3.4E. I downloaded the Wii Fix tools and installed the programs and...
  9. D

    Hacking HELP- WII HACKING - FIRST POST

    Thanks guys for the responses. I think the NTSC Wad maybe an issue because it was an american guy who directed me to these WADs and never mentioned NTSC or PAL. Cheers
  10. D

    Hacking HELP- WII HACKING - FIRST POST

    Hi I have recently accessed the Homebrew Channel and downloaded Wii Gator, Wad Manager,ios downgrader v1 CIOS installer to a version 3.4E. I downloaded the Wii Fix tools and installed the programs and downloaded wad files to install on the WII. All appears fine until I try to access the...