Recent content by Deleted member 594705

  1. D

    Homebrew OPEN_AGB_FIRM discussion thread

    I downloaded the latest update off the universal updater a week ago. Had no other huge issues with homebrew so far. Its very frustrating because its such a decent homebrew held back by some very small but crucial user functionality that is missing. It would be very helpful to repurpose the 3D...
  2. D

    Hello

    Hi everyone! I am just looking to shiny hunt Latias on Emerald while emulating on a NEW 3ds. I own the original version and overall like the performance boost newer hardware gives it. I am currently having issues with OPEN_AGB_FIRM pertaining to brightness settings. I want to go one step...
  3. D

    Homebrew OPEN_AGB_FIRM discussion thread

    I just want to say whoever's stupid idea it was to not just map the brightness to a slider value and repurposing the 3D mode slider to act like the original GBA models brightness slider like any sane person and instead hide it inside a fucking INI FILE buried deep in the 3ds folder on the sd...