Recent content by Deleted member 264001

  1. D

    Hacking Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

    Yeah we really should stop complaining, the Supercard team do update the software quite a bit, so hopefully it will get better!
  2. D

    The Berenstain Bears...

    Sorry was half a sleep when posted and I've edited my spelling...
  3. D

    Hacking Nintendo fails =P

    All the flash cards are old ones, Nintendo's a bit far behind in flash card tech... BTW looking at the site gives you the idea what they look like and what to buy...
  4. D

    Downloading the Internet

    I expect by the time you finished downloading the internet it will have doubled/tripled/quadrupled in size or you will have grown old or died of old age while waiting... Estimated time till completion: 250yrs 14hrs 3mins 23sec Or your ISP will just cut you off because you've gone over your...
  5. D

    Hacking Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

    Good point there all beta-ish and a bit laggy some time...
  6. D

    Hacking Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

    I thought the DivX Player wasn't released yet
  7. D

    ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White English Translation

    I noticed when I was battling the electric gym leader her Emonga used Volt Charge when it returned to her, I got an long numbered word / piece code, game did not crash and when she resent out Emonga it had full health...
  8. D

    Hacking supercard two lifespan?

    My DSTwo gets a little warm if I play it for over 2hrs (which I rarely do) so I don't think it will overheat, it may however if you leave your DS on 24/7.
  9. D

    Kids Don't Want Toys For Christmas, They Want iPhones, iPads &

    I can see the news headlines for Jan 2011: "Toy makes and shops loose 50% in sales, many firms face closure. Mean while apple sees never ending profits..."
  10. D

    Gaming The Sims 3

    I HATE all these spin off Sims games. Sims should be on PC and PC only!
  11. D

    The bump thread

    What's this tread about? BUMP
  12. D

    Why pokemon parks only let cute pokemon in.

    Well true, according to the pokedex some are. Although they can't eat each other in game....
  13. D

    The Berenstain Bears...

    Quite funny thanks! BTW Rydian your random posts rock!
  14. D

    Balls.

    At least it didn't use string shot, Metapod that is...