Recent content by coolbho3000

  1. coolbho3000

    emibios, an accuracy-focused GBA BIOS replacement

    All right, fixed that bug!
  2. coolbho3000

    emibios, an accuracy-focused GBA BIOS replacement

    I actually found an authentication bug preventing the booting of the other 2 games in the collection. I have a fix that works in Dolphin/mGBA I will test today on my real GameCube and Analogue Pocket!
  3. coolbho3000

    emibios, an accuracy-focused GBA BIOS replacement

    Did it work? There’s a bug right now with the progress bar maxing out at FFFF.
  4. coolbho3000

    emibios, an accuracy-focused GBA BIOS replacement

    Hi everyone, I've just released emibios, an open, accuracy-focused GBA BIOS replacement. Originally based on Cult-of-GBA BIOS by Fleroviux and DenSinH, it has been almost completely rewritten from the ground up with accuracy and compatibility as the primary goals. What is the difference...
  5. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

    Always Forget 7.30.08
  6. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

    Always Forget 7.30.08
  7. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

    RIP in pieces, we will Always Forget. :creep::cry:
  8. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

    Always Forget 7.30.08
  9. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

  10. coolbho3000

    Always Forget

    Always Forget 7.30.08
  11. coolbho3000

    Analogue Pocket FW 1.0B & EZ Flash Omega DE - New issue after first boot

    It's working fine for me after 1.0B on an Omega DE. Worked for a few weeks on 1.0A, then stopped working at all. Then worked perfectly after updating to 1.0B. I'd report your issue here: https://github.com/frederic-mahe/Analogue-Pocket/issues