Recent content by Citizen_404

  1. C

    'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Remastered' launches today

    Well, they would have to compete with QUALITY, and it would have to be *FREE*. Meanwhile, M$ is not making anywhere near the money they want to be making off of games, so they aren't going to put any real resources into a re-master, and it sure as shit ain't gonna be free. So for those reasons...
  2. C

    Homebrew Skyrim's map ported to the GBA in a bizarre tech demo showcase

    There seems to be an inverse relationship between "coolness" and "usefulness," i.e., the more useless something is, the cooler it is (like this demo) and the more useful something is, the less cool it is (like, M$ Word...very uncool. But, useful!).
  3. C

    Are there any modern games that require the player to note stuff down?

    Plus they will have insane visual clutter, like markers, etc. on map an on an overlay...it gets disgusting.
  4. C

    Homebrew Skyrim's map ported to the GBA in a bizarre tech demo showcase

    Heathen! I'll have you know that this is pretty much *exactly* what Daggerfall looked like on a top end PC back in 1998, and I'm only exaggerating slightly...
  5. C

    Trump is the most corrupt US president in history

    Credit where credit is due, MTG called it out appropriately... Who would have thought the person I used to think was batshit crazy has more of a grip on reality and integrity than Dementia Don?
  6. C

    The Legend of Zelda 40th Anniversary Direct recap, Ocarina of Time remake release date revealed

    Exactly! Another site had a close-up of Link's eyes: All I could think of was this:
  7. C

    Welcome to our new Chief Editor...

    Congratulations! I think...
  8. C

    Over half of US and Canadian adults have IDs stolen from database of 3rd party vendor

    You must mean "3rd party ID **LEAKING** tools. ArsTechnica also had an article about this. Their one security expert writer had his ID stolen and posted ~6 hours after renting a car from Hertz...
  9. C

    The Witcher News: a recap of everything in the works

    I don't think the Cyberpunk 2077 launch was really a screw-up. I mean, it never should have been released for the last-gen systems, but it ran great on PC and pretty decently on the PS5. Based on that launch experience, I'm really curious, based on the current frame rate info, how the GTA VI...
  10. C

    "Ex-gay" Milo Yiannopoulos in ICE Custody

    Check this out ... apparently, he never thought the leopards would eat HIS face, hypocrite: https://thehill.com/media/6064328-milo-yiannopoulos-deportation-trump/
  11. C

    The Lake formerly known as Ontario

    Well, look at this: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/6063924-mapquest-tops-apple-google-maps-in-downloads-after-refusing-trumps-lake-america-change/