Recent content by catlady77

  1. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    Patjenova’s version works. You have to like, use the item (eat it or transfer it to your storage inventory) and it will go back up to 50. Sometimes it will turn to 50 if you pick it up but the first one is more common
  2. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    thank you it works now. you may have to toggle it on and off for it to take effect.
  3. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    thank you. i am also experiencing crashing when i bring up tesla menu too early on. i never experienced this before, but then again, i havent been playing other games with cheats on. like, if i bring up tesla up in the beginning of start up (after loading screen) and i turn some cheats on but...
  4. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    i know you dont own the game but yeah it doesnt work. i used edizon and breeze
  5. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    oh okay. i dont know how it's supposed to work. i picked up a material, it doesn't change to 50. it doesn't change when trying to craft either.
  6. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    thank you. the 50 item pick up or use doesn't work however. is there a trigger button?
  7. catlady77

    Disney Dreamlight Valley (0100D39012C1A000)

    the running cheat made my game crash. idk if i have to be a gold bar for energy but just giving you a heads up.
  8. catlady77

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Oh I thought it was just me I was going crazy lol
  9. catlady77

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    Why does lucario always spawn when you use Pokédex spawn cheats and you don’t have him selected? I saw the new cheat for buggy lucario and turned it on. He still shows up though.
  10. catlady77

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    @SkyQueen this is what i was talking about. only solution is to delete mastercode? i cant turn it off
  11. catlady77

    ROM Hack Pokemon Legends Arceus Cheat Database

    hey @SkyQueen lol jackio told me Invincible trainer might break my game. thoughts?
  12. catlady77

    Best USB C cable for tegra RCM

    So in an entire year and a half I was never explicitly told it had to be a data usb-c cable lol…
  13. catlady77

    Best USB C cable for tegra RCM

    Oh okay I have that cable too somewhere i just dump all the charging cables in the same box so I didn’t think about it Is there any difference between a data cable and like, the cable that comes with a phone charger?
  14. catlady77

    Best USB C cable for tegra RCM

    So I spent all day yesterday freaking the hell out because my switches wouldn’t even turn on with tegra/ rekado / rcm loader. I used 3 NEW different usba to usbc cables only to figure out my computer wasn’t even reading anything. It was only after I used a 3.1/3.2 gen usb c to usb c cable that...
  15. catlady77

    ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

    thank you! ..am i a psychopath for wanting to separate clothes from furniture ANDDD making a file for like "tops/bottoms/socks " etc? probably lol imma start on that i guess lol