Best USB C cable for tegra RCM

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I spent all day yesterday freaking the hell out because my switches wouldn’t even turn on with tegra/ rekado / rcm loader. I used 3 NEW different usba to usbc cables only to figure out my computer wasn’t even reading anything.

It was only after I used a 3.1/3.2 gen usb c to usb c cable that my switches finally responded and turned back on. Only then my rcm dongle started to work again, too. So, cool, I saved two of my switches but can anyone please recommend cheaper yet compatible with tegraRCM? I don’t need that scare again and the whole “why won’t it turn on” happens every blue moon but this was the first time it basically took all day because I thought my cables were ok since they were new and I used different ports.

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use an official Nintendo one that came with the Pro Controller and I've not had a minute's problem.
Oh okay I have that cable too somewhere i just dump all the charging cables in the same box so I didn’t think about it
Literally any USB-C Data Cable.
Is there any difference between a data cable and like, the cable that comes with a phone charger?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey