Recent content by captainpringles

  1. captainpringles

    ROM Hack New Pokemon Emerald ROM hack presents the Hoenn region from an entirely new perspective

    After all these Emerald hacks, finally someone comes up with something unique!
  2. captainpringles

    Editorial 'Darkest Dungeon: The Fire's Edge' DLC Impressions

    Says a lot about the state of Darkest Dungeon II if they're going back to develop content for the first game.
  3. captainpringles

    The weekend is here, what are you playing?

    Doing more grinding in Diablo 4, though with the new season starting tomorrow, I'm just wasting time tbh.
  4. captainpringles

    Homebrew The Minish Cap gets a native 3DS port with dual/widescreen support

    This looks absolutely amazing. Thank god I'm unemployed, I actually have time to enjoy the steady stream of amazing fan projects.
  5. captainpringles

    Cosy city-builder LEGO Skylines announced, set to launch on Steam, Xbox Series, PS5, and Switch 2

    This kinda seems like a no-brainer. How has nobody thought of this before?
  6. captainpringles

    Pokemon Yellow added to first generation recompilation library, voxel mod updated to support "3Dish battles"

    Been playing this a bit lately. They've added a bunch of mods that have made the game a lot more enjoyable, imo.
  7. captainpringles

    'Emberville' Early Access release date and star-studded voice cast revealed

    Had not heard about this, but now I'm very intrigued
  8. captainpringles

    'Darkest Dungeon' reveals surprise new DLC, 'The Fire's Edge'

    Neat. A new reason to play Darkest Dungeon 1 instead of 2.
  9. captainpringles

    ROM Hack Pokemblem is the best spin off Game Freak never made

    Neat. It's like Pokemon Conquest, just for the GBA. I'll have to give it a shot.
  10. captainpringles

    Sony announces shutdown of the PlayStation Store for the PS3 and Vita

    It's been a longer run than expected, but I suppose it's now time to sail the seven seas.
  11. captainpringles

    Release date for cyberpunk life sim 'Nivalis Nights' announced

    Been waiting on this for a while, I'm glad to see we finally have a release date.
  12. captainpringles

    Grand Theft Auto VI pre orders go live tomorrow, physical release limited to code in box

    As a PC player, my interest was already pretty low. Now it's nonexistent.
  13. captainpringles

    XBOX Games Showcase 2026 roundup

    Pretty appealing list of games coming out. This new CEO is actually giving me some hope for the future of Xbox.
  14. captainpringles

    Paper Mario PC recompilation "ReCut" gets its first pre-release build

    I'm loving the number of games getting recompiled to work natively on PC.