Recent content by bobonthejob

  1. B

    Hacking Feedback Hardware Picofly mod kamikaze failed with black screen

    Thanks, maybe im not using my multimeter correctly? I have it set to measure ohms, but may be on the right value. According to flexbv values for that point in Diode mode, i am getting the redings below: 0.382 & 0.564. (Flexbv shows it should be 0.308 & 0.476).
  2. B

    Hacking Feedback Hardware Picofly mod kamikaze failed with black screen

    Hi Mate, Yeah, SD card was working fine. Like i say, i was able to get in to Hakate just fine. No damage around the shield. Yup, the resistors are still on the board. I got the below readings... 18.21 on cmd. Which resistor are you referring to near the clk point? Yup - thoroughly cleaned...
  3. B

    Hacking Feedback Hardware Picofly mod kamikaze failed with black screen

    Hi All, Started a new threat with some prefixes to see if i can get some more support following my attempted mod. So, i got the picofly and flex cables attached and was able to get the "No SD Card" screen but i was unable to get in to OFW nor Sysnand when launching from Hakate. I was unable to...
  4. B

    Switch OLED no boot or LCD after Picofly

    Hey mate, i too have a thread open for similar. Done the mod and i just get black screen no matter what i try. Removed the mod completely and still get a black screen. No idea what to try next. :(
  5. B

    Picofly mod black screen - Did get SD card screen

    It seems to be measuring at 4.55ohms (Multimeter set on Ohms 20k) 1770129759 I had the mod working.... well taking me to the no SD card screen. Just would not boot in to sysnand / ofw. 1770205572 Hey Guys, Some new photos taken if anyone else can advise what else i can try. Tried...
  6. B

    Picofly mod black screen - Did get SD card screen

    Hey, thanks for your reply. I have tried the same board in 2 different Switch housing. When it was getting to the "No Sd card" i thought i had cracked it... Just that it did not boot to the OFW nor from the launcher would it boot in to sysnand / OFW. Ill take a read on the CMD resistor and see...
  7. B

    Picofly mod black screen - Did get SD card screen

    Hey guys, Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
  8. B

    Picofly mod black screen - Did get SD card screen

    Hi everyone, I’m really hoping to get some support with a mod I performed on a Switch OLED. I successfully ground out the DAT0 point using the Kamikaze method, and everything seemed to be going smoothly until I reassembled the system and tried to boot it. On startup, I got the “No SD Card”...