Recent content by Bigdrago

  1. B

    Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

    Yeah, it is a known problem. Look at atmosphere github and/or atmosphere here on gba.
  2. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    The fss0 configuration key was deprecated in Hekate v6.3.0 and replaced by the pkg3 key I have this for hekate_ipl.ini [config] autoboot=1 autoboot_list=0 bootwait=1 backlight=100 noticker=0 autohosoff=0 autonogc=1 updater2p=1 bootprotect=0 [CFW - emuMMC] pkg3=atmosphere/package3...
  3. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Yes, I have custom DNS as well :) Removing malware and ads. But I feel sad for people not knowing this issue right now. Ninjas are celebrating. In exosphere.ini blank_prodinfo_emummc=1 and in hekate_ipl.ini : [CFW - emuMMC] pkg3=atmosphere/package3 emummcforce=1 cal0blank=1
  4. B

    Homebrew Atmosphere v1.12.0 released, adds support for Switch firmware 23.0.0

    It's because DNS.MITM doesnt work. https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-nx-custom-firmware-in-development-by-sciresm.496832/post-10914844 supposedly dns.mitm isn't functional in 23.0.0 with atmosphere 1.12.0; doesn't impact people who are banned from nintendos domains, or people who use...
  5. B

    Battery Charge Limit

    Nice. Will try this out!
  6. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Yes. https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/issues/2862 Enable prodinfo-blanker. Glad I have that as default on my configs:)
  7. B

    Battery Charge Limit

    I have enabled deep sleep by default to save battery. But if I understand this homebrew correct it would still charge to 80%
  8. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Interesting. Is there any other way to block traffic to these domains from emummc?
  9. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Nice! So after few more releases of atmosphere we are doomed because of the memory decreasing?😭
  10. B

    Battery Charge Limit

    So. Any reviews on this? It charges to 80% and then the device can enter deep sleep mode?
  11. B

    Joy-con draining main battery?

    Yeah, I've seen that and that cant be the case here. Battery draining is only when joy-cons are connected.
  12. B

    Joy-con draining main battery?

    Hi! I noticed that on two of my switch oled the main battery is draining even if they are turned completely off. But this dont occur on my newest switch. I charged all three to 100% and removed joy-cons. After 5 days I turned them on and all were 100%. I inserted joy-cons and noticed 4 of them...
  13. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    Exactly? So then it is no point waiting for new atmosphere when new HOS comes out. I can still play my leagal games online on OFW on newest firmware. And keeping cfw emummc to whatever version.
  14. B

    Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

    I just found out that booting stock from hekate (launch - stock) is not the same stock as selecting "reboot - OFW" in hekate. Can I update OFW to newest firmware without it interrupting cfw emummc? Or am I stupid now🤔 Oled with picofly modchip.
  15. B

    Super mario bros 2 player NES rom

    Hi! I downloaded super mario bros 2 player (obviously hacked) nes rom. But it doesnt show in retroarch. How to make the rom playable on emulators and krikzz everdrive n8 pro?