Recent content by bezzie

  1. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Yes, I don't know about Signpatcher, could be.
  2. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Ah, my bad, I installed it on NAND it but it gave me an error when I tried to launch it
  3. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Thats the .elf one, which doesn't work for Aroma
  4. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Could you possibly ask on his Discord server? I tried multiple times to get into Discord but I keep getting the "Are you a robot?" every damn time.
  5. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Could somebody please help me?
  6. B

    Homebrew Vc Injects or Usb Loader GX

    Is there an Aroma version of the USB Loader GX with the Gamepad prompt (so you can use it only)? I can only find ones where it is disabled or an .elf version
  7. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    So is there a Aroma version of this that ALLOWS you to use the Wii U gamepad only (like the Nintendont forwarder)?
  8. B

    Can Wii U play Wii games in 1080P yet?

    >it would require emulating the Wii GPU Why? I don't understand
  9. B

    Can Wii U play Wii games in 1080P yet?

    For all we know there might be away to start Wii and Gamecube games directly on the Wii U side just like how Nintendont loads Gamecube games through the Wii mode, that way 720p should be doable (and possibly 1080p) You sure you don't mean uprender? Just upscaling won't use much more resources...
  10. B

    Homebrew USB Loader GX forwarder channel for Wii U menu

    Finally got it downloaded but is there a version like someone else here asked for that gives the prompt "TV Only / Gamepad & TV" ? it would be great way to play gamecube games like that, and if just want to play Wii in a better way I can just start from the vWii menu and THEN click the Wii...
  11. B

    Question about preventing eMMC corruption

    elaborate please
  12. B

    Question about preventing eMMC corruption

    Supposedly you can prevent this happening by powering the Wii U on atleast once or twice a year, but I was wondering, does it really have to be turned on or would stand by mode all year long be good enough? Also, how much does it differ between the basic (white) edition and premium (black) models?
  13. B

    Surround Sound Issue

    For whatever reason I am not able to get surround sound out of the Wii U, I have Marantz SR8105 AVR that's capable of 11 LPCM channels, and they work with other systems like the PS3 and Xbone, my Wii U is connected like the others through HDMI > AVR and AVR > TV (also HDMI), at the Surround...
  14. B

    Hacking Question about patching iOS 80

    I tried the forced update but it just does the same thing, send me to system settings and still it keeps saying system is up to date...
  15. B

    Hacking Question about patching iOS 80

    I did now, don't know about the DNS part but changed the connection settings to what it's normaly supposed to be again, I have also unplugged the USB stick and even removed the SD card, still it keeps saying "up to date". Is there much risk in Forcing the update through Decaffeinator?