Recent content by ayechief

  1. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    I have it on a disc. Haven't looked for the opportunities on how to patch it to be playable. Not interested in downloading someone's already fixed copy though.
  2. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Kinda shame I didn't know about GT7 being unplayable on jailbreak before jailbreaking my unit. Yet I haven't benefit from JB on PS5, waiting for stuff to test like ps3 emulation.
  3. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    oof. my very simple mistake and I was wondering why Payload Manager didn't refresh the cloud repo for me. if anyone also having the same issue when using y2jb or y2jb-autoloader then the fix is simple: edit the DNS in appinfo_editor.py from 127.0.0.2 to 127.0.0.1, repeat patching db steps, and...
  4. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Hey, I'm coming with some three dilemmas: 1. Transferring a single ffpfsc file through 5 GHz network results in 12-16 MB/s speed How can I improve the speeds? Connect the laptop directly to PS5 with LAN cable? 2. Transferring a single ffpfsc file from ext. SSD with USB 3.2 protocol to M.2...
  5. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Am I able to dump my (GT7) disc game while already having 142 gigs of the game/updates on my internal storage (what was all from original game installation and updates from Sony network), and install it that way it doesn't interfere - like double the files? And to update the game later on with...
  6. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    Struggled installing y2jb but right now have it on the console. Let's see how stable it is
  7. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    how do you run it tho? Where to begin with all that stuff - i've only tried webkit autoloader which is automated. yet i have no clue where to start with all the different methods like 'hosting your own' and 'sending payloads'
  8. ayechief

    Tutorial PS5 Exploit Guide

    What you're saying is - 0.5.2 fixed the crashes? I've read the changelog for that version and maybe i'm missing something but i don't see any fixes - unless skipping splash screen/logo is doing the thing. #update ok, so u updated the post now, lol ;P
  9. ayechief

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    If you want to go back online, i'd recommend you formatting the internal hard drive, as it keeps the jailbreak/homebrew/payloads files. Better safe than sorry.
  10. ayechief

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Try rebooting your console and re-applying jailbreak from the webkit autoloader you have now in Media tab. I've done it multiple times and can't call it stable. For the first time it ran alright. :)
  11. ayechief

    Hacking Relapse PS5 kernel exploit brings homebrew to firmware 7.00-13.60

    Have anyone compared running the exploit directly than webkit autoloader? The latter often results in console freeze or black screen - so after reboot console needs to fix the hard drive before starting up.
  12. ayechief

    Homebrew RELEASE sys-clk under/overclocking sysmodule

    Edit: i updated the app and doesn't show the info about ABI anymore. Thanks for the app :)
  13. ayechief

    Homebrew Tutorial SDUSB - The modern way to play Wii U games from SD - at full speed

    Am I able to browse the 'USB' partition on PC or via FTP?