Recent content by Armadillo

  1. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Boring stuff :(. Front wheel bearings needs changing, so a pair of 6804 bearings and a set of over axle bearing drifts. One is longer than the other so it can fit rear hubs as well. Boring, but necessary.
  2. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Convoy M21B in orange with the SFT60 emitter. Runs on a 21700 cell, I wanted something with a bit more power than my 18650 lights. Size compared to my other lights 3 under it are 18650, blue one is dual fuel 14500 or AA, bottom is an AA light. I also think I might need a tiny keychain...
  3. Armadillo

    Hacking Hardware "PeerPressure" (Xbox 360) softmod discussion

    Poor winchester owners, no RGH for years and now no coldboot softmod. At least they still have badavatar. Hopefully whatever the modification that lets you replace dvd drive with hdd can be ported across to rgh & jtag consoles when it comes out.
  4. Armadillo

    What phone do you own?

    I have two. An old g6+ with LineageOS. This is my spare/backup. Samsung A34 5G. Had this about 3 years. The a34 will likely be going later this year and I'll probably go to a pixel10a for Graphene. It's not law yet, but the UK government wants spyware on your phone that will read the screen in...
  5. Armadillo

    Nintendo's Customer Appreciation Sale goes live in the US, made possible by tariff-related refunds

    Possibly controversial, but I don't think people are owed tariff refunds. Nintendo set a price, people bent over and accepted that price and paid. It's not an essential item, people could have said "no", let sales drop and Nintendo would have had to eat the tarriffs and lower the price (or...
  6. Armadillo

    The weekend is here, what are you playing?

    Just more Overwatch. I finished ground zero recently , so now I'm just playing Overwatch while deciding what single player game to start up.
  7. Armadillo

    The Legend of Zelda 40th Anniversary Direct recap, Ocarina of Time remake release date revealed

    Glad it's basically 1:1. Was afraid Nintendo would just do botw style with a oot skin.
  8. Armadillo

    What life things have you been complaining about

    Olly murs, I hate him and he seems to be popping up more and more :angry: Escape to the country (UK tv program). I complain about it every time its on. Honestly annoys me so much, every time it's the same thing. Completely mundane job "Sarah walks dogs and Dave is a window fitter" and then...
  9. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Pro fitness kettlebell. Pretty sure it's Argos own brand, but it's a cast iron weight, not really much you can do wrong. Paint is never great on them, but who cares about that. Reviews seem mixed, but I like Metroid and Currys have it on clearance, so it was only £20.
  10. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Bread slicer. I've started making bread because the supermarkets have apparently decided to not bake on site now and it's shit. I am apparently incapable of cutting bread straight with a knife, so I bought a slicer. It's just the same generic one sold under 100 different brands, this one...
  11. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    :D. Just noticed my yellow bar things at the front where the wrong way around on mine after seeing yours, so just flipped them. I was surprised by how big it was once built, I thought, £6.50, probably not that big, now I have to find somewhere to put it, Aliexpress not lego could end up being...
  12. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Behold, the hamster. Behold, the champion. A "not lego" Aliexpress Overwatch wrecking ball. Official one is long out of print and is £40+ for a complete used one. Aliexpress "not lego" was £6.50. For £6.50 I have no complaints.
  13. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Weatherproof AA battery box. My mum keeps buying solar ornaments, I'm sure everyone in the UK has probably seen them. Various animals with the worlds smallest solar panel, holding an led light. Well, to go along with the world smallest solar panel, they also have the worlds smallest battery, so...
  14. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Bike stuff. Brake pads Some new grips. These are not that hard wearing, but they are so comfy. New rear tyre. Hans dampf, supertrail (tyre carcass), speedgrip (compound) in 27.5x2.60. Not sure it needs such an elaborate box for a tyre. Expensive enough as it is (£55), just fold it...
  15. Armadillo

    Things you recently bought or got

    Amiibo emulator. Don't know what the other design on the box is all about, I have the front design just in black. Not tested it beyond turning it on and going through the menus, but it seems to work fine. I don't really need it, but I blame this thread.