Recent content by AmbersCrimson

  1. AmbersCrimson

    'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Remastered' launches today

    Installed and starting from the beginning! Last time I played it on steam, looks like 2022 and I only played it for 77 mins. In which I have no idea, what I was doing, or what happened at all in the story. Seeing all the improvements and new combat, it's only wise to start a new game!
  2. AmbersCrimson

    Hardware Good third-party controllers for Switch 1 & 2?

    For Switch One I have numerous controllers, for Wireless I have a few Power A ones and the battery life is amazing on them and they are comfortable. I have the Blue Zelda One and the White Mario, and also a lot of Wired Pro Controllers from them too, multiple Pokemon, Zelda and Mario Ones...
  3. AmbersCrimson

    Poll A new system seller? What do you think about Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave?

    Not really the 3D Mario, it has to be a good 3D Mario, they've already proven with Switch 1, they can definitely throw out some basic Mario stuff... And could care less about OOT remake, when they make a direct sequel to Link to the Past, BOTW and Tears of the Kingdom, using the real power of...
  4. AmbersCrimson

    Launch trailer for 'Control Resonant' aired

    You seriously need to play Control 1, the first 30 minutes will have you hooked! And it gets better every mission until the very end. Amazing story, upgrades, etc. And it's definitely in a Unique universe, because even a character, who I won't name, because they are important! That character...
  5. AmbersCrimson

    Launch trailer for 'Control Resonant' aired

    The first game was amazing, so no doubt the sequel will be just as amazing. Remedy just makes great games, don't see why this one is any different. It's a direct sequel and continuing the story, so that's a bonus.
  6. AmbersCrimson

    Switch 2 release for 007 First Light gets pushed back again, now set to launch March 2027

    You have a right to your opinion, and regardless of what you say, Nintendo still doesn't have a single exclusive that is a system seller. And as far as I'm concerned, Sony hasn't been a so called s-show! True they didn't have as many exclusives as the PS3 and PS4, but they really had no reason...
  7. AmbersCrimson

    Switch 2 release for 007 First Light gets pushed back again, now set to launch March 2027

    Switch 2 has sold almost 23.68 million and PS5 is already over 95 million...that's why I don't reply to his comments, he just likes to argue and is a Nintendo delusional fanboy.
  8. AmbersCrimson

    Switch 2 release for 007 First Light gets pushed back again, now set to launch March 2027

    I said that the entire Switch generation, everytime their fanbase, waited on AAA's. Just for them to be massively downgraded and still run poorly... I mean just buy a real system...xbox and playstation are right there, if you don't want to go PC. My youngest brother who's 33 now, use to buy...
  9. AmbersCrimson

    Switch 2 release for 007 First Light gets pushed back again, now set to launch March 2027

    Nobody cares, already got the definitive version on PC. This is why it's important to own all platforms.
  10. AmbersCrimson

    Nintendo's Customer Appreciation Sale goes live in the US, made possible by tariff-related refunds

    Honestly customer appreciation would be dropping all the old ass digital games to $20 ot $25 dollars and all the passes and DLC's to $5 to $10... Their sales numbers would be insane and they'd still profit billions. But they too greedy to even do that! According to their EULA, we don't own...
  11. AmbersCrimson

    Nintendo's Customer Appreciation Sale goes live in the US, made possible by tariff-related refunds

    Some sites messed up last night and glitched the dlc prices for the full games...ended up getting mario kart deluxe for $17.
  12. AmbersCrimson

    Firmware 23.0.0 released for Switch and Switch 2, brings docked VRR to Switch 2

    If you're on Switch 1, don't even update at this point...
  13. AmbersCrimson

    September 2026 Nintendo Direct recap, new Metroid and Kirby games on the way

    I can obviously read that it says 2, my point was it should be 5...and not making another version of 2, or be called 2 at all. And they didn't say it was a remake! And why remake the second game, out all 4 titles that already exists. 1789007634 I guess imagination comes to life...
  14. AmbersCrimson

    September 2026 Nintendo Direct recap, new Metroid and Kirby games on the way

    This was a terrible and extremely boring direct, more DLC and Expansions, more 3rd party ports...yah! (sarcasm) Metroid Ravenous, still looks like a Switch 1 game easily and more like an Expansion of Dread instead of a new game. (Note: Indie Developers or small developers have Metrovania like...
  15. AmbersCrimson

    The Legend of Zelda 40th Anniversary Direct recap, Ocarina of Time remake release date revealed

    Nintendo we need to add rain effects, and real wetness to the models, but it'll cost and an extra 2 million or so to get the effects done properly. So what should we do and 2 million is the maximum we'll need, we'll make it up in sales, when the game releases for $80 to $90. Nintendo's...