Recent content by al3x_gst

  1. A

    PS5 Jailbreak (Relapse / WebKit Autoloader) - Network and DNS troubleshooting help needed

    Omg, what an idiot I am... I totally forgot to disable my firewall! Thanks a lot for pointing it out, it works now! 1790898694 Sorry to bother you again, but do you happen to know what I should use to inject the payloads? I keep getting the autoload skipped: the kernel chain did not start...
  2. A

    PS5 Jailbreak (Relapse / WebKit Autoloader) - Network and DNS troubleshooting help needed

    Hey everyone, I need a hand! 🆘 I'm trying to launch the PS5 jailbreak using the Python WebKit Autoloader (see photos), but I can't get the page to load: - DNS configuration is correctly set up on the console pointing to the PC's IP. - When trying to access the User Guide, I get the Couldn't...
  3. A

    Hacking Jailbreak issues (Relapse / WebKit Autoloader): Need help and troubleshooting

    Thanks a lot for the replies and advice! 🙏 Even though I'm still running into some roadblocks with my current setup, I really appreciate your help. 1790893329 Thanks a lot for the replies and advice! 🙏 Even though I'm still running into some roadblocks with my current setup, I really appreciate...
  4. A

    Hacking Jailbreak issues (Relapse / WebKit Autoloader): Need help and troubleshooting

    Hi everyone! I am facing two distinct technical issues and I would appreciate your insight or help: - First issue (Relapse Jailbreak & Injection) (MODDEDWARFARE video): When attempting to run the jailbreak, I set up the DNS and go to the User's Guide. The problem is that when I try to inject...