Recent content by Advil_Lavs

  1. Advil_Lavs

    Homebrew Homebrew game [WIP] P3P3DS - Persona 3 Portable Statically Recompiled for New 3DS

    I'm not going to complain about this being only on New 3DS since it's clearly pretty early in development right now, but I do hope you'll optimise the game well and consider making it playable on old models too.
  2. Advil_Lavs

    Homebrew [WIP - ALPHA 1] Android3DS - Android 2.0 Eclair on the Nintendo 3DS

    I don't know how useable would this be, but it's pretty dang cool
  3. Advil_Lavs

    Homebrew Twilight Princess Port Indev by Game of Tobi

    I don't know how good the port would be but it's definitely happening and judging by his love for putting games on really underpowered hardware, I think an old 3DS port would happen.
  4. Advil_Lavs

    Feedback Only YOU can make high quality shells for 3DS family come true (Poor new 3ds owners...)

    I signed. I'd be really happy to replace the shell of my white og 3DS with something more interesting. The paint has been chipping off and it has a small crack on the top
  5. Advil_Lavs

    Homebrew Take-Two forces end to homebrew GTA V Switch port project

    I hope someone would pick it back up in a few years and finish it, like what happened with the GTA 3 and VC ports to the new 3DS
  6. Advil_Lavs

    ROM Hack Ocarina of Time 3D High Res & Controls Patch

    Wow, I wish we'll get some more HoriHD patches for games. I don't know why that wasn't utilized when it makes games look a lot sharper. I'm sure at least some official releases could've used it without sacrificing much, even on the old 3DS.
  7. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    Welp, I rebuilt my title database and everything came back! My Terraria worlds are missing and I'll have to put my titles in their folders again but that's not that bad. Thank you for helping me recover my files, even if might have annoyed you by not researching much before asking and rushing...
  8. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    No, you shouldn't.
  9. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    I had formatted a 128GB SD card as FAT32, added all non-corrupted files and inserted it into the console. The only issue I'm seeing is that I didn't copy all of the files because I couldn't. By the way, I'm almost done transferring. The copier has been running for a week already but it's almost...
  10. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    It is progressing, but with about 200kbps. With an almost full 64GB card, that's going to take about 3 and a half days. And the folder that causes it to slow down so much is exactly the one that's corrupted. I had tested the drive with TestDisk before starting to copy the files and there were no...
  11. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    Turns out I hadn't transferred all of the extdata, at least I have all the other files. I ran the program again and it's been transferring the corrupted save files for almost 2 days now.
  12. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    I do see I misspelled extdata there. Here's the path to it. D:\Nintendo 3DS\e976c225a60aa70d3336866b45087724\ec93009a478070cb5355303400035344\extdata Inside, there are 6 corrupt files and the "00000000" folder which contains my corrupt saves. Even after trying to transfer everything. 15 files...
  13. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    It's the extdat folder, the one that holds save files, as far as I know. If you want to, I'll write down the whole path to it. Also, thanks for the copying program, that could help. 1789460198 The copier managed to copy 7 out of 22 files and it says 2 out of those files were not corrupt. Weird...
  14. Advil_Lavs

    My extdata got corrupt. Is there a way to recover it?

    It doesn't let me move them, it can't even show the files in the "00000000" folder. Maybe I'll be able to with a special program. I think that world I downloaded overwrote the extdata of the festive world and that corrupted it, but I'm just assuming since it crashed immediately after. I tried...