Recent content by 0x0

  1. 0x0

    Mario & Luigi: Brothership 1.0.0 TID: 01006D0017F7A000 BID: 59874C9B530095AC

    hi, can you send your backup if you want please thanks in advance
  2. 0x0

    ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

    It would be great if there was a code that would activate all the accessories you want instead of just one (there is a cheat like that on Hollow Knight)
  3. 0x0

    TLOZ: Echoes of Wisdom has leaked online

    Are there people who have already created cheats? :D
  4. 0x0

    Has Echoes of Wisdom been leaked? Mod edit: Yes it has

    I have a little question, can you speed up the game? I managed with cheat engine on Yuzu except that I notice that it creates a problem afterwards (crash during loading) which means that afterwards it no longer works at all, I have the impression that it corrupts the shaders (on vulkan)...
  5. 0x0

    Has Echoes of Wisdom been leaked? Mod edit: Yes it has

    strange for me it crashes almost directly possible that I created a problem with c/c saves normal that I can't remove the v-sync? (I would like to speed up the game sometimes)
  6. 0x0

    Has Echoes of Wisdom been leaked? Mod edit: Yes it has

    I've had the game for 3 hours (among the very first in the world) Yuzu: it crashes (as if there's a shader bug) Ryujinx: less crash, but much more lag