Hacking Flashcards

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two years ago when I bought my DS it was all about the R4DS now it seems the R4DS is consider inferior to other flashcarts! Luckly mine got stolen and I'm in dire need of a new one but which one is the best right now? I'm looking for quality!

S

spectral

Read GBAtemps reviews they give a good overview of all the major carts. Imo the best at the moment is the Cyclo DS Evo. I recently upgraded to it from an R4.

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spectral said:
Read GBAtemps reviews they give a good overview of all the major carts. Imo the best at the moment is the Cyclo DS Evo. I recently upgraded to it from an R4.
Know any cheap and fast USA dealers? i like the R4 due to it's price since I need more then one piece!

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aznpotpie said:
Two years ago when I bought my DS it was all about the R4DS now it seems the R4DS is consider inferior to other flashcarts! Luckly mine got stolen and I'm in dire need of a new one but which one is the best right now? I'm looking for quality!
This is the first time in my life that I have seen someone say that they were lucky(luckily) something that belonged to them has gotten stolen. I am very confused.

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
aznpotpie said:
This is the first time in my life that I have seen someone say that they were lucky(luckily) something that belonged to them has gotten stolen. I am very confused.
Gives me the opportunity to upgrade to a new flashcart that is superior and can do download play hopefully.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aznpotpie said:
golden said:
aznpotpie said:
Gives me the opportunity to upgrade to a new flashcart that is superior and can do download play hopefully.
I see but you couldn't just do that anyway if your R4 didn't get stolen? You would have been one R4 ahead. That's $30.
blink.gif

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
aznpotpie said:
golden said:
aznpotpie said:
I see but you couldn't just do that anyway if your R4 didn't get stolen? You would have been one R4 ahead. That's $30.
blink.gif
Not really, I mean if my R4 didn't get stolen I wouldn't care about the flashcart community at all.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TTDS, Itouch DS, Acekard 2, Supercard DS One, M3 Real, Cyclo DS, Acekard RPG.

Placed in order from cheapest to most expensive. All of them support clean roms, SDHC, and all will be an upgrade from the R4.

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:

Placed in order from cheapest to most expensive. All of them support clean roms, SDHC, and all will be an upgrade from the R4.
besides realhotstuff it looks like there isn't much for USA! But in terms of build quality and quality which is the best? I heard different issues from different cards about build quality.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
aznpotpie said:
CorruptJon said:

besides realhotstuff it looks like there isn't much for USA! But in terms of build quality and quality which is the best? I heard different issues from different cards about build quality.
Dealwoot.com is a very good company. Their Cyclo's really cheap now that they have a summer sale going on. Cyclos are only 52.99 with free shipping.

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aznpotpie said:
CorruptJon said:

Regardless of build quality, if you take good care of any flash carts, they should not fall apart easily. I believe every cart has it's own issues. Was hunting around for a while for my replacement, there isn't a particular cart that has all I wanted. Went with the Acekard 2 instead of the CycloDS due to huge price difference.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest supercard ds one, it has many features. Read the gbatemp review for it or the one @ my site: dstemp.com
smile.gif
I especially like the RTS option for it, sc rivals the cyclo by the way, and is considerably cheaper than a cyclo
tongue.gif

EDIT: AND IT HAS EXCELLENT BUILD QUALITY, BEST IVE SEEN!!

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have moved from R4 to DSTT. I also have an Edge and a Supercard DS One.
I had troubles with cheats on all except DSTT.
I will try them again now that Narin has good cheat support for all cards.
But not until I finish FF4 on DSTT.

I would still buy (and recommend) a DSTT.
Everything always works, they are cheap but well made.
My AK2 literally fell apart into 3 pieces the first week.
I would never again buy anything with those damned cheap plastic clips!
This includes Itouch DS, Acekard 2 and M3 Real.

TTDS, Supercard DS One and Edge seem very well made.
I have not tried CycloDS.

grog.gif
lecture.gif

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seen the reviews, I usually go by the mouth of many personal usage as reviews sometimes get cherry picked units! Looks like Cyclo and Supercard DS One. Also one more question, anyone know a stateside legit retalier that sells the japanese ds colors?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
aznpotpie said:
Not really, I mean if my R4 didn't get stolen I wouldn't care about the flashcart community at all.
If you don't care about the flashcart community until you have things stolen from you and are in need of our help then we don't care about you either.

JK, enjoy whatever cart you get. get cyclo

aznpotpie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
aznpotpie said:
If you don't care about the flashcart community until you have things stolen from you and are in need of our help then we don't care about you either.

JK, enjoy whatever cart you get. get cyclo
Not really, I mean I wouldn't start looking into things. I mean it happens to people all the time! I know, it's hecka different then before haha.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I recommend the DSTT.
It's a great card, one of the best teams around and it has a giant userbase.
It has perfect compatibility and the download and play compatibility is great too.

I bought it from here.

DSTT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: