Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Some of you may be confused. Especially some of the high-quantity low-content posters that get the odd ban vote.
wink2.gif

I've created a Venn diagram to clear up any confusion.

venn.png

As you can see, GBAtemp is not actually 4chan, nor any chan for that matter. 4chan dialect is looked down upon by the much of the internet, due to sounding retarded. Image macros in moderation are to be expected of a message board, but goddamn lolcats are stupid.

"But Heran Bago!" I hear you say.
"It is my duty as anonymous to be a retard, as to spread the anon ideology."

WRONG. By using anonymous' slang elsewhere on the internet, you are doing what's called breaking anonymity. Not that I give a shit, but anons generally look down on this.

Long story short, you are not funny. Since it is inevitable I concede this thread over to rampant 4chan speak and rickrolls. It's kinda the sign of a site's decline, but I guess GBAtemp isn't as geared toward tech savy users any more.
.. I kinda like rickrolls though.

P

pasc

Well, this was needed long ago so it's good someone noticed it. All that l331 speak makes you crazy.

S

scubersteve

Ah, a good point, but I would like to break one of your points:
Just because I use anon's slang elsewhere, doesn't nessicarily mean that I am anon; I've only seen anon's work. So I may be looked down upon by anon, but I don't care for anon. Anon is anon. Not me. Thus, I am not breaking anon, unless I try to be anon.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Bravo, bravo!! *stands for ovation; ie, clap clap clappity clap*
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

As an occassional lover (and sometimes S&M violator) of the English language I wholeheartedly agree that the internet is full of retards and many said interetards should be culled from these boards.

As a postgrad student familiar with various forms of representation, including the infamous Venn diagram, I find your post hilarious. I think even the simplicity of a VENN diagram may be too much for some of the retards that have sneakily crept in to GBATemp and formed a small nest under the floorboards.

And no, I am not being un-PC, these people suffer literal linguistic retardation, like, well... retards!

Edit: ridiculous plularisation depluralised...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
scubersteve said:
Just because I use anon's slang elsewhere, doesn't nessicarily mean that I am anon; I've only seen anon's work. So I may be looked down upon by anon, but I don't care for anon. Anon is anon. Not me. Thus, I am not breaking anon, unless I try to be anon.
Anon is working vicariously through you; you become a vessel of anon. Those who adopt anon's tendencies are no different, maybe even worse. Take "o rly" for example. Modern livejournal and ytmnd users (see age verification page) may use "o rly" to this day, even though that has been run into the ground by anon. That may be even more annoying.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scubersteve said:
Then you're just plain retarded.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Eh, lighten up Heran Bago - it's the Testing Area. You can post whatever random shit you'd like...

GBAtemp isn't going to crumble because of the Testing Area and what goes on inside it.

S

scubersteve

Heran Bago said:
scubersteve said:
Anon is working vicariously through you; you become a vessel of anon. Those who adopt anon's tendencies are no different, maybe even worse. Take "o rly" for example. Modern livejournal and ytmnd users (see age verification page) may use "o rly" to this day, even though that has been run into the ground by anon. That may be even more annoying.

O RLY?

Iunno. Some of the memes can stand the test of time, like lolcats. mudkips and slowpoke will live as long as pokemon does, and anything even remotely close to a pun will always have someone laughing.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heran Bago said:
Some of you may be confused. Especially some of the high-quantity low-content posters that get the odd ban vote.
wink2.gif

I've created a Venn diagram to clear up any confusion.

venn.png

As you can see, GBAtemp is not actually 4chan, nor any chan for that matter. 4chan dialect is looked down upon by the much of the internet, due to sounding retarded. Image macros in moderation are to be expected of a message board, but goddamn lolcats are stupid.

"But TPi!" I hear you say.
"It is my duty as anonymous to be a retard, as to spread the anon ideology."

WRONG. By using anonymous' slang elsewhere on the internet, you are doing what's called breaking anonymity. Not that I give a shit, but anons generally look down on this.

Long story short, you are not funny. Since it is inevitable I concede this thread over to rampant 4chan speak and rickrolls. It's kinda the sign of a site's decline, but I guess GBAtemp isn't as geared toward tech savy users any more.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
scubersteve said:
Heran Bago said:
scubersteve said:

O RLY?

Iunno. Some of the memes can stand the test of time, like lolcats. mudkips and slowpoke will live as long as pokemon does, and anything even remotely close to a pun will always have someone laughing.

seriouspost, you are my favorite gbatemp poster scubersteve
wub.gif

QUOTE(JPH @ Mar 19 2008, 04:50 PM)
Eh, lighten up Heran Bago - it's the Testing Area. You can post whatever random shit you'd like...

GBAtemp isn't going to crumble because of the Testing Area and what goes on inside it.
I consider complaints about 4chan speak whatever random shit I'd like.
wink2.gif

Don't deny that it ain't leaking onto the rest o' the board. But no rules are being broken so I don't have any logical complaints.

Really this thread was a clever excuse to MSpaint a venn diagram.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sometimes i look out upon the sea of the internet...and it is like an ocean...and ocean wich is made of water...

~~clear skies f o r e v e r~~

-------TPi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: