Hacking Unknown Device

KirbyPink

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im trying to uptade to latest firmware. But, the uptader says it a unknown device. And when i try uptade it say´s something about a I/O

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now my DSX is broken-- im getting that unknown device error too so I guess I need to find this recovery tool shenanigan.

I submitted a support ticket about a week ago and posted my problems in the forums but I havent gotten any kind of response yet.

I guess I should just wait since its the holiday times and people are probably busy, but my bros just came up for the holidays with their DSs so I was hoping to get in some multiplayer action before they left.

We cant download that recovery tool from GBAtemp anymore, but does anybody have it/want to tell me how to use it?

thanks
grog.gif

reveng

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now my DSX is broken-- im getting that unknown device error too so I guess I need to find this recovery tool shenanigan.Â

I submitted a support ticket about a week ago and posted my problems in the forums but I havent gotten any kind of response yet.Â

I guess I should just wait since its the holiday times and people are probably busy, but my bros just came up for the holidays with their DSs so I was hoping to get in some multiplayer action before they left.Â

We cant download that recovery tool from GBAtemp anymore, but does anybody have it/want to tell me how to use it?

thanks
grog.gif

look at
http://www.ds-xtra.com/Firmware_upgrade_pr...s#Recovery_Mode

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Now my DSX is broken-- im getting that unknown device error too so I guess I need to find this recovery tool shenanigan. 

I submitted a support ticket about a week ago and posted my problems in the forums but I havent gotten any kind of response yet. 

I guess I should just wait since its the holiday times and people are probably busy, but my bros just came up for the holidays with their DSs so I was hoping to get in some multiplayer action before they left. 

thanks
grog.gif

look at
http://www.ds-xtra.com/Firmware_upgrade_pr...s#Recovery_Mode

no he shouldn't do that... I can supply you with it check your pms on here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf