DS #5506: Duke Nukem: Critical Mass (Europe)

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Woo! The Duke is back, bitches!
smileipb2.png

And that's the European release, not the Japanese one.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
YES!!!!

at least europe didn't sell out to the #@$% name Cam Nash

in "Alien Point :Extraction"

Didn't gearbox revoke the Duke Nukem name?

if this is true....we will have 2 other episodes coming!..

many scenes are saying this is a (PRE) so maybe this is a leak....before gearbox told the company producing this game they can't use the Duke Nukem name.

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here we have the last noteworthy Nintendo DS release.
Bittersweet.
Only shovelware to look forward to before it's put to rest and the 3DS takes over the spotlight.
Rest in peace, good friend.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
YES!!!!

many scenes are saying this is a (PRE) so maybe this is a leak....before gearbox told the company producing this game they can't use the Duke Nukem name.

The company still has the license for Duke Nukem, at least for this game. Gearbox has the rights now but this is still a Duke Nukem game.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
YES!!!!

The company still has the license for Duke Nukem, at least for this game. Gearbox has the rights now but this is still a Duke Nukem game.

what about all that talk of NAME Duke Nukem DS being scrapped and it being a DSiWare / 3DSware exclusive known as Alien Point : Extraction?

and the Hero's Name would be Cam Nash?...don't tell me you didn't hear about that
unsure.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
what about all that talk of NAME Duke Nukem DS being scrapped and it being a DSiWare / 3DSware exclusive known as Alien Point : Extraction?

and the Hero's Name would be Cam Nash?...don't tell me you didn't hear about that
unsure.gif

I did but after research this title is still 100% a Duke Nukem game with all its names and stuff.

QUOTEAt one point, the game was rumored to have been retooled as a non-Duke Nukem shooter titled Extraction Point: Alien Shootout, but Apogee posted via Twitter earlier this week that the game was indeed titled Duke Nukem: Critical Mass, and was headed to Europe on April 8, 2011. In another tweet, Apogee confirmed that the license for the Duke Nukem franchise had never been revoked.

Source

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

unsure.gif

I did but after research this title is still 100% a Duke Nukem game with all its names and stuff.

QUOTEAt one point, the game was rumored to have been retooled as a non-Duke Nukem shooter titled Extraction Point: Alien Shootout, but Apogee posted via Twitter earlier this week that the game was indeed titled Duke Nukem: Critical Mass, and was headed to Europe on April 8, 2011. In another tweet, Apogee confirmed that the license for the Duke Nukem franchise had never been revoked.

Source

Cool..just a rumor that wasn't true..thank goodness
biggrin.gif

oh..found it on some japanese forum..not sure if it has any download links or it just keeps users up to speed with newest releases...like a lot of NFO websites.

google doesn't like me translating it either..so that doesn't help.

speaking of duke nukem trilogy...

I have an odd sense of forboding that the PSP title is going to be cancelled..it still has TBA 2011....

its probably going to be a freakin' NGP title
mad.gif

like how we waited years for Pilotwings DS and then they cancel it and make it a 3DS title
dry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m_babble said:
And here we have the last noteworthy Nintendo DS release.
Bittersweet.
Only shovelware to look forward to before it's put to rest and the 3DS takes over the spotlight.
Rest in peace, good friend.

Thor: God of Thunder could be good. Supposed to arrive the end of the month.

I wonder if he will still have all his funny comments while you play. Would be a shame if it didn't as that was my favorite part of the Duke games. What little I saw in that vid reminded me of that Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project game, which I have for PC, but with more varying stages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I didnt have school today