0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered a DSTT, and while I'm waiting for it to come in the mail, I'm downloading all the homebrew apps, games, etc I plan on using. I Ialso had a look at all the skins on this site and NDST, and couldn't find a proper looking OSX theme for the DSTT menu, so I've started working on my own. Since I don't have my cart yet, the only way I can test it is using the skin customizer. So I thought I'd post some screens and an early build on here and get some feedback before I release the final. This post will be updated with skin changes and bug fixes.

Still to do (not bugs):
*Save button
* Cancel button
* Back button
* Start button
* ROM options indicator icons
* Check boxes
* Radio buttons
* Combo boxarrow

Known Bugs:
* "reset defaults" text outside window (see screenshot)

Preview main screen:
2zszfhj.jpg

Preview options screen:
etzbd2.jpg

You can download the skin here:
skin.zip - 0.07MB

0ddity

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mario92 said:
You made whole new thread about unfinished mac theme for DSTT? *sigh*

Oh a WHOLE new thread, I'm such an idiot. *sarcasm*

If I'm not mistaken, this IS the DSTT section, there is NO stickied skins thread, and there is no RULE against posting WIP skins in this section in order to get feedback or gauge the communities interest. However, there are several forum rules you have broken with your post. If you're not interested in my post, and don't have anything to say about the skin, then do not post in this thread. It's pretty simple really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...