OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is a list of my themes, all themes are 4.0/4.1 if you want it in 3.2 just ask. I will add links and videos as I can, if you want to see a video or want the link for one I haven't added let just let me know.

You should have preloader and/or bootmii installed before playing with themes.
If there is 2 myms in when you download and unzip the file you MUST use the mym names "runfirst" to create a .csm and then use that csm with the second .mym.

Army of Darkness
Aquateen Hunger Force
Batman
Billy Mays
Boondock Saints
Derick Rose
Dethklok
Disney Cars
Dukes of Hazzard
Fantasy Art
Friday the 13th
Fire Wii
Ghost Busters
He-man
ICP
Inbetweeners
Jay and Silent Bob
Kiss
Luigi
Maria(from WWE)
Mario
Metallica
Metal Gear Solid
Nightmare before Christmas
PirateSkulls
Pinkwii
Pink Floyd
Robot Chicken
Scarface
Shadow the hedgehog
Shinedown
Squidbillies
Star Wars
Vista
WhiteWii

Reactions: MassiveRican

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FireWii link please
And can I do a request? Pink Floyd theme please
biggrin.gif

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bdr9 said:
kwartel said:
FireWii link please
And can I do a request? Pink Floyd theme please
biggrin.gif
Great idea I love Pink Floyd, and I also would like the FireWii
rolleyes.gif
LOL

I'm really curios about FireWii.
And when you're makin a Floyd theme don't make to busy, and don't make the channels borderless.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Frylok said:
I added the link for Firwii, I'm about to make the video now I'll get it up soon. And I've added Pink Floyd to my "to do list"
YOU ROCK!!!

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
A few quick questions, I'm new here, so to post a video do I need to us the "embed" thing from youtube or do I post it as a url like other boards? and does this place have "spoiler tags"?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Frylok said:
A few quick questions, I'm new here, so to post a video do I need to us the "embed" thing from youtube or do I post it as a url like other boards? and does this place have "spoiler tags"?
I'll PM you about it

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help tj_cool. I tried had it working then messed with it and broke it, so I gave up for now.

FireWii, Ghostbusters and Nightmare before christmas videos are up.

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States

Yeah I can do the youtube thing, but I wanted to use the spoiler tags to hide the youtube thing so my post doesn't look all cluttered. the spoiler tag is the thing I can't get to to work.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Frylok said:
tj_cool said:

Yeah I can do the youtube thing, but I wanted to use the spoiler tags to hide the youtube thing so my post doesn't look all cluttered. the spoiler tag is the thing I can't get to to work.

Do it like that
Refresh the page afterwards to show them correctly (they break after quick edit)

thecyanaura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be different and instead of asking for your theme or asking you to make one for me, I'm asking if you could verify that the Wadder Portapack is what you are using to make these themes....

I've long been interested in creating my own theme, but when I first got wind of them months ago, it seemed too time consuming for me. It's now apparent that it doesn't take too long to make your own theme.

Thanks in advance.

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
@tj_cool: I was using quick edit, so whats they were breaking? Really thank you very much for your help.

@thecyanaura: I've seen people talk aboutthe portapack thing, I really have no idea what that is. All I use is Photo shop, winrar, and FrameShots Video Frame Capture 2.2.5 Portable(for the 36frame animation). If you want to learn or need help PM me and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

@musicman61554: I'm goin to try to get the rest of the links up sometime tonight. Right now my little boy just got home and I promised him we'd play GI Joe as soon as he finishes his homework.

I put more links up. I'll try to get the rest and some more videos up tomorrow

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good stuff man,

can anyone help me ??? I'm looking for the theme that had the animated skulls in the channel windows. I'm trying to piece my own theme together and I need all the photos but I can't seem to find the spinning skulls image.

Not these skulls, the black and white ones that look like the pirate on the front health screen.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954

I'm on 3.2U at the moment.

Thanks,
ChokeD

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dude, I saw "The nightmare before X-mas"-skin. That's pure quality stuff!!! If make a Pink Floyd Theme like that, you will be my number 1 hero!
tongue.gif

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Good stuff man,

can anyone help me ??? I'm looking for the theme that had the animated skulls in the channel windows. I'm trying to piece my own theme together and I need all the photos but I can't seem to find the spinning skulls image.

Not these skulls, the black and white ones that look like the pirate on the front health screen.
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=174954[/url]

I'm on 3.2U at the moment.

Thanks,
ChokeD

So you don't want the green spinning one?

QUOTE(kwartel @ Aug 20 2009, 08:21 AM) Dude, I saw "The nightmare before X-mas"-skin. That's pure quality stuff!!! If make a Pink Floyd Theme like that, you will be my number 1 hero!
tongue.gif

I've got 1 ahead of pinkfloyd, but I'll try to have it done tomorrow at the latest. If you got any certain pics in mind send them to me and I'll work em in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt