Hacking help full brick

the tracker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
hello my friend got full brick cause of playing a game by a harddisk the wii has stuck he remove the power and return it and the screen went black
he is v4.0 and he got home brew channel and he got preloader. the wii got connection with net help

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
very strange issue indeed sounds like hese lying to you but anyway, boot into preloader and see if you can get the wiimotes to sync holding the red sync buttons behind the SD flap since PL doesnt use GC pads.

armageddan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol if you have homebrew channel installed you can do pretty muuch everything from there. all you have to do is see if you can run a wii game through a backup loader and check if the wii remotes will connect once it's in the game. i had the same problem but with bootmii2. after that just google for different ways on restoring a bricked wii.

caleb4god

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
very strange issue indeed sounds like hese lying to you but anyway, boot into preloader and see if you can get the wiimotes to sync holding the red sync buttons behind the SD flap since PL doesnt use GC pads.
what are you talking about? i use my GC pad on preloader all the time

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, GC pad ought to work in Preloader...are you sure you have it plugged into the right controller port? Sometimes I plug it into the wrong one when I'm trying to use a GCN controller.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr