Hacking problems with my new acekard 2i

hannah200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hey everyone, I just got my acekard 2i and my microSD card, I did everything the sticky told me to do but still have problems.

what I did so far

1. plug the microSDHC card in the usb card reader
2. put "_aio" folder and "akmenu4.nds" on the card
3. made a "games" folder
4. downloaded a game and put "bt-raym.nds" in the games folder
5. plugged the microSDHC card in the acekard 2i
6. put the acekard in my DSi and started it up
7. selected the acekard 2i and it gives 2 black screens, the bottom one hangs on loading (blue letters)

what am I doing wrong?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
No, you did not do everything the sticky told you.

UPDATE YOUR FREAKING LOADERS FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME AND SEARCH THE FUCKING FORUMS!

Edit: Anyone know how to make that flash rapidly?

hannah200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wow, way to be a total @$%~!
mad.gif
if this is your idea of welcoming someone to the forums than to you.

there was nothing about updating loaders in the first post of the sticky, but when I searched around the thread it said that AKAIO v1.4.1 PROPER doesn't require you to do that. So get your stuff straight and fix that additude when you're at it.

And I found the answer to my problem somewhere else already. Apperantly you have to stick the microSD card all the way into the acekard (unlike the card reader) It popped back when I first tried that so I didn't do it again in fear of breaking the fragile card, but apperantly you have to do it like that.

I hope the rest of the people on this forum aren't like that guy, because then you won't see me back here.

king2001

Trophies
XP
Country
ShatteredScreens said:
No, you did not do everything the sticky told you.

UPDATE YOUR FREAKING LOADERS FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME AND SEARCH THE FUCKING FORUMS!

Edit: Anyone know how to make that flash rapidly?

I think ShatteredScreens should have gone to Specsavers...

Chirst on a bike! I've been here since June 2006 and never posted anything - way to give something back to the community!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Its just typical for this site. If you stay long enough you know that many people come here to ask a question that has been answered a lot already. Thats why we advise to search before posting. Only in this case he's exaggerating a bit...

So, anyone else that reads it, please use the search function. Here is a link to the hidden Advance Search to help you:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&act=Search&mode=adv

and happy first post to the guy/girl above me
smile.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
hannah200 said:
wow, way to be a total @$%~!
mad.gif
if this is your idea of welcoming someone to the forums than to you.

there was nothing about updating loaders in the first post of the sticky, but when I searched around the thread it said that AKAIO v1.4.1 PROPER doesn't require you to do that. So get your stuff straight and fix that additude when you're at it.

And I found the answer to my problem somewhere else already. Apperantly you have to stick the microSD card all the way into the acekard (unlike the card reader) It popped back when I first tried that so I didn't do it again in fear of breaking the fragile card, but apperantly you have to do it like that.

I hope the rest of the people on this forum aren't like that guy, because then you won't see me back here.
I don't think you're in a good position to say that, and you certainly don't deserve a nice warm welcome to the forum since you're too lazy to click on one of the 2 stickies that provide your answer, or search the forum where this has been asked and answered HUNDREDS of times. If you would like a warm loving welcome, go and introduce yourself in the appropriate forum.

And you're telling me to get my stuff right? How the hell am I supposed to know if your using a repack or not, we're not psychics. It's your fault, you didn't post required information. For all I know you could have been trying to use the first release of AKAIO.

But I do appologise for telling you to update your loaders, since this is the normal problem when people start posting about how things wont work. Just include a little more information next time you ask something, and make sure you search.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats wrong with my acekard 2i? I can't put my MicroSD into it. When I try it pops out.

EDIT: NVM fixed it I had to push it in a lot. It works now they should have make it not spring loaded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE