Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tempy%20-%20TF2%20Soldier.png
TF2 Night
Saturday

Erectin' a dispenser

err... I meant to say, don't look at my dispenser you filthy spies!

On other news, tomorrow at 11pm CET there'll be yet another TF2 night on GBAtemp's own TF2 server - Temp Fortress. Don't know when 11pm CET is? Then you might want to check out the link available below so you won't miss a second of precious sentry building time.
New on the server this time is a working download system for custom maps so if there's a specific map you want to play I suggest you to drop a comment with a link to where this specific awesome map could be found at.

To avoid confusion while playing against other tempers it'd preferred if you could use your GBAtemp username while playing on the server. This is of course optional, but it is a lot more fun when you know who it really is that keeps beating you at a game of Payload or the likes.

wink.gif

In case some of you are having trouble finding the server in the in-game browser there's another way to join. Enable the console in advanced options for TF2 and then press the tilde key(~) or add the launch option "-console" to the game before launching it from Steam. After that you should type "connect 94.75.248.156:27015" into the opened console and you should automatically be connected to the server.

icon11.gif
Starting Time
discuss.png
Discuss

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played in a while, I suppose I'm in. Just for the love of god no 2Fort. I can pretty much stand anything in TF2 but 2Fort.
hate2.gif

p1ngpong said:
Oh man TF2 is so awesome, shame I dont have it installed right now, otherwise I would certainly join you guys on this fun fun night!

:3
Well download and install it you have an entire day to do so!

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I will probably join if possible
frown.gif

Been busy with work lately, I'm not a student so no summer vacation for me :s

Stufreddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in for sure. I'm not that good yet since I just bought and started out in the genre (other than cod:WaW for Wii and Half Life 2). But yeah it will be fun and hopefully it will help me get better.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Diablo1123 said:
Lol @ the picture

I'll be there if I remember.

Also, any news if the server is cracked? would make me happy
smile.gif
Not cracked and never will be.
Well that's no fun.
2PM so see if I can get in before its full, unless I'm playing L4d.

Please no custom maps, I hate downloading them becuase my internet is so slow.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Apparently I'll be having a clan match tomorrow, but it should be done before this starts luckily.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh i'll definitely join if i'm awake on time, otherwise i'll try and join later on, but yeah I agree, no custom maps and no 2fort.

Dylaan said:
What are my chances of playing from Aus?
tongue.gif

You'll have to get on that link and check what time it is for your state but it will be early sunday morning for us.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
.Radiant said:
7am... baaaahhh way to early for a sunday morning lol. how long will this be going for? i'll probably get up around 9 - 10 am.
Previous times it's been going on for about 5-6 hours so it should still be going on then.

QUOTE(Taoh @ Jun 20 2009, 05:27 PM) Is this strictly limited to the Gbatemp community or cna I bring friends?
Bring friends if you want to, the more people the merrier
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn