gunslinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi at all,

here is a big problem: Okami (PAL) iso dumped with RawDump months ago, can't be loaded througth both USBloader 1.0/1.1. no chance. I get always a Code DUMP with DAR940000004. System Menu 3.2E, cIOS36-rev09, Preloader 0.27 (w/ all hacks active/deactive, no difference); StarFall 0.5 Rescue Menu Y feature active), cIOS/IOSDowngrade... Nothing works. A day ago, I was able to play Okami, but today it doesn't work! please help!
if needed, i could post the code dump! other games work.
Tales of Symphonia the same; but here i changed the USA NTSC Code to PAL Code in RegionFrii; maybe I could change it back to its original game code. Please post the hex-value, if you have TosDotnw (NTSC)!

Thanks in advance!
-g.

shadoxXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, are you starting the USB-Loader through a channel?
If that´s the case, try running it throug the HomebrewChannel.
I can´t start an USB-loader-channel more than once, every next try results in a code dump for me. I already tried 3 channels
frown.gif

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the games that didnt work for me were trucha-videomode-changed (green screen).. but okami boots just fine here!
don't use usbloader1.0/1.1 to add backup games to yer hdd, use the pc tools

gunslinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, no chance... I had cIOSCORP a while ago. Maybe I have to delete forst the cioscorped IOSs? No chance, I always get a CODE DUMP Error (Channel/Dol). Can you make a YAL Binary for me? Maybe this works...

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
gunslinger said:
nope, no chance... I had cIOSCORP a while ago. Maybe I have to delete forst the cioscorped IOSs? No chance, I always get a CODE DUMP Error (Channel/Dol). Can you make a YAL Binary for me? Maybe this works...
Try with a dvd in the drive (a blank one work too)
it works for deadly creatures and GH3

gunslinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried already, too. No Chance. That's kinda strange, isn't it? Okami (PAL) worked for me 1 day ago...

Posts merged

and yes. I have games working, which I dumped through Wii via cIOS Dumper and USB Loader -> they work. And I have games that work, which I have added through PC (wbfs_win).

gunslinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which Preloader Hacks/StarFall hacks do you have? Please post them! I have all PAL values, I need only names
biggrin.gif

i think i will try to delete all cIOSCORPed IOSs - that's allowed, isn't it?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gunslinger said:
which Preloader Hacks/StarFall hacks do you have? Please post them! I have all PAL values, I need only names
biggrin.gif

i think i will try to delete all cIOSCORPed IOSs - that's allowed, isn't it?

It's allowed but will result in a brick. Why delete them? I don't get it. Without IOSs your Wii can't do anything.

gunslinger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works. it had to do with the YAL Channels and USB Loader Channel; but I can't play imported games (NTSC), which i patched with RegionFree to PAL Gamecode.... They gamecode mismatch. Could someone send me the original RegionFree Gamecode (NTSC) hex-value of Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World? Thanks for help!

ryu77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gunslinger said:
it works. it had to do with the YAL Channels and USB Loader Channel; but I can't play imported games (NTSC), which i patched with RegionFree to PAL Gamecode.... They gamecode mismatch. Could someone send me the original RegionFree Gamecode (NTSC) hex-value of Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World? Thanks for help!
Y? It works just fine beeing NTSC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh