Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
essentialgames.png
GBAtemp Recommends! Bionicle: Heroes
G.R. Issue #9 (GBA)

We hope you enjoyed last weeks GBAtemp Recommends! title.

Glad to have you back! You are now reading the ninth issue of GBAtemp Recommends! - a weekly magazine feature in which we share our favourite Game Boy Advance titles. The games we recommend may be top titles from the GBA library, or they may be sleeper hits that flew by the radar, but one thing's certain, they're all fantastic games that deserve your play time!

GBAtemp Recommends!

Bionicle: Heroes
gt2584.png
gt2584.png

If you're one that loves a constant, non-stopping shooter then you'll love this week's GBAtemp Recommends! title.

Bionicle: Heroes is definitely one of the best shooters the GameBoy Advance has to offer.
You'll find yourself in non-stop gunnin' action as you shoot up robots and baddies.

From the beginning until the end, Bionicle: Heroes will keep engrossed in the action as bullets fly every direction.
In Bionicle: Heroes, you'll guide the character through nineteen levels (that can sometime be repetitive, however you may not notice with so much gun slinging action going on!).
Don't worry if you've never kept up with the Bionicle's storyline, this game's more about gameplay and less about nice storylines. I guess that could be considered a downside, though most who have picked this game play just for the gameplay alone. Bionicle: Heroes is one of those games you'll find a lot of replay action in.

The graphics are quite detailed and sleek, and the music for Bionicle: Heroes isn't bad by any means (in fact the quality is quite good!).

Give Bionicle: Heroes a try, we're sure you'll agree it's one of the best gun-and-run shooters in the GBA's game library.

Game Synopsis from IGN said:
Bionicle Heroes is an impressive title in both graphical presentation and sound design. It's got a great sense of humor, too, that makes the overall experience even more fun. The only thing holding it back is a lack of variety in the core gameplay. The endless blasting is just a bit too mindless, even when new weapons and masks are discovered. It is what it is – relentless, high energy shooting. If you don't mind that simplicity, jump right in.

us.gif
#2581 - Bionicle: Heroes (Rising Sun)
eu.gif
#2584 - Bionicle: Heroes (Rising Sun)

Genre: Run-and-Gun Shooter
Publisher: Eidos Interactive
Dump Date: 16/11/2006
ROM Size: 128Mbit

gicon.jpg
View in G-Online
c171.gif
Game Profile at IGN
controller.png
Official GBAtemp Recommends! Mini-Page & History
discuss.png
Discuss

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope we get something special for the week of x-mas recommends. Maybe Recommended system (unlikely) OR something older or just more random. After the year is over I plan to play each of these games for a little bit.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggested this, I only picked it up recently after seeing a few good reviews.

Nice little shooter, another GBA title that is better than the DS version.

OhSnap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When is Astro Boy aka (best GBA game to ever exist) gonna be on GBAtemp recommends
wink.gif
Both Gameplay and story are engaging once you start playing Astro Boy you can't stop until you finish it. Even then you'll come back to play it again because of how awesome it is
gbasp.gif

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foie said:
I would say that the Lord of the Rings (Two Towers and Return of the King) should be GBAtemp recommends. Cuz those games are extremely addicting and fun. Anyone agree?
I heard those are Diablo clones?
I liked them, a lot.

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Foie said:
I would say that the Lord of the Rings (Two Towers and Return of the King) should be GBAtemp recommends. Cuz those games are extremely addicting and fun. Anyone agree?
yea those were kickass. the colours throughout the whole game were pretty bleak and melancholic, but w/e kicking orc ass never got old

Bamboo

Trophies
XP
Country
i watch the game play vid-that game looks awesome and great soundtrack

Posts merged

i watch the game play vid-that game looks awesome and great soundtrack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.