Hacking Homebrew Channel is Upside Down! HELP

sfulla31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
if searching was too hard, then reinstalling may be too hard as well...my suggestion, flip your tv over and call it a day.
HAHA, Ok its a fair comment, I had thought ov doing this but as this was my first attempt at this, I was worried that I wouldnt get it back on. Anyway, sorted that, problem I have now is, how do I get NEOGAMMA and my USBLOADER GX to appear in the wii channels to save going into the homebrew channell to load them????

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sfulla31 said:
OncleJulien said:
if searching was too hard, then reinstalling may be too hard as well...my suggestion, flip your tv over and call it a day.
HAHA, Ok its a fair comment, I had thought ov doing this but as this was my first attempt at this, I was worried that I wouldnt get it back on. Anyway, sorted that, problem I have now is, how do I get NEOGAMMA and my USBLOADER GX to appear in the wii channels to save going into the homebrew channell to load them????
now thats a man who can handle a piss take...

installer forwarder wads using a wad manager for each of those applications.

sfulla31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
sfulla31 said:
OncleJulien said:
now thats a man who can handle a piss take...

installer forwarder wads using a wad manager for each of those applications.
Hi mate, yeah I was always told "If you cant laugh at yourself, then your missing the biggest joke ov them all!" I appreciate your reply m8 but Ive just tried to install the forwarder wads using the wad manager and I keep getting ERROR! (ret =-1029)
Any idea's??

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sfulla31 said:
I appreciate your reply m8 but Ive just tried to install the forwarder wads using the wad manager and I keep getting ERROR! (ret =-1029)
Any idea's??
yeah, one: are you choosing 249 to install with? choose something else, like 36.

sfulla31

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OncleJulien said:
sfulla31 said:
I appreciate your reply m8 but Ive just tried to install the forwarder wads using the wad manager and I keep getting ERROR! (ret =-1029)
Any idea's??
yeah, one: are you choosing 249 to install with? choose something else, like 36.
Ive done it mate, cant thank you enough, cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding