This is an updater for Atmosphere + Hekate.
It does not install Atmosphere or Hekate. To do that, you should follow switchguide.xyz. This program instead updates the following files:
- fusee-primary and fusee-secondary. (The main components of Atmosphere containing the bootloader and KIP files.)
- creport (Very important module to redirect switch error reports to the SD card.)
- update.bin (Hekate 4.x+ loads update.bin if it exists.)
- The script itself checks for updates to the script when starting as well.
Written using pyNX.
To use this:
- Install pyNX using the Homebrew browser.
- Download switchguideupdater.py from the URL below or from the 7zip file uploaded to the download center.
- Copy it to your SD to the switch/pyNX folder
- Run pyNX from the HBL and select switchguideupdater.py.
You'll need to run the updater at least once for both Hekate and Atmosphere to make it save the current version.
Download | Source code | Serverside source code
- pyNX discord for helping me out with using pyNX/imgui.
- Change log: