A custom flash arcade running from your computer to your Wii.
* Way faster loading times because the files are on the local network.
* You can pick from various resolutions so the flash games run faster.
* Lets you play flash games without a bunch of fucking ads slowing you down.
* You can play the games even if the internet's out in your area for whatever reason.
* Sets the games to low quality automatically (but the author of the flash can override this).
* A computer running Windows/Linux/OSX that's not from ~1990.
* A home network (such as having a router).
* A Wii with the opera/internet channel, it does not need to be hacked/brewed.