Zombie thread, RAAAGH

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't even used every character in smash yet lol. Just my regulars thanks to the lack of sub space emissary :(

I think I've used all of them so far, but I play smash regularly with my friends (as in, every day) so having a single or even less than 4 strong characters makes it easier for me to get read. So I am always trying out new characters. It's actually kinda fun to do just random for a while to see what characters you might turn out to like.

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah tbh its more of an unwritten rule that you can return stuff to shops if you don't want it, i don't think any countries have that level of consumer protection as it would be open to abuse, so its mostly just down to each individual shop to decided if they want to or not, if the item is faulty that's the only time you can legally return a purchase......so it comes down to the shop or even the member of staff serving you to decide if they accept any returns that are not faulty
You can, in fact, return most non perishable goods within 15 days in Portugal. I don't think they are forced to give back money instead of a voucher, I would have to check the law again.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I think I've used all of them so far, but I play smash regularly with my friends (as in, every day) so having a single or even less than 4 strong characters makes it easier for me to get read. So I am always trying out new characters. It's actually kinda fun to do just random for a while to see what characters you might turn out to like.
Yea, I try random sometimes but always end up with Ness or some other bs character that I hate to use. If I want random, I'll choose randomly myself.
dat classic 2Hack avatar
Maybe I'll change into it later again... Or maybe Vins will force us all into it O.o

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, I try random sometimes but always end up with Ness or some other bs character that I hate to use. If I want random, I'll choose randomly myself.

Maybe I'll change into it later again... Or maybe Vins will force us all into it O.o

Wait for Green button SKY3DS VinsCool emulator 3.1 ULTRA ;)

fWNLI2F.png

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Costcos outside the US? 90 day return policy on electronics. Unlimited return policy an anything else. You can return run a bottle of wine if you didn't like it. If you abuse it they can cancel your membership. Bought some shoes there and a few months later the sole started coming loose. Exchange no problem.

REI used to have unlimited returns, until college kids stqrted hanging around campgrounds and grabbing tents from dumpsters and returning them for a few hundred in cash. Now it is 1 year.

Reactions: Dragaan

Piepokemon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Costcos outside the US? 90 day return policy on electronics. Unlimited return policy an anything else. You can return run a bottle of wine if you didn't like it. If you abuse it they can cancel your membership. Bought some shoes there and a few months later the sole started coming loose. Exchange no problem.

REI used to have unlimited returns, until college kids stqrted hanging around campgrounds and grabbing tents from dumpsters and returning them for a few hundred in cash. Now it is 1 year.

Dude Costcos are the shit. Free samples everywhere :lol: And man I feel really sorry for all those people getting a n3ds with bad firmware, I thought you could just check serial?

Reactions: thorasgar

sbm888

Trophies
XP
Country

this is actually the most interesting post in this entire thread.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L
Dude Costcos are the shit. Free samples everywhere :lol: And man I feel really sorry for all those people getting a n3ds with bad firmware, I thought you could just check serial?
dont get me started, I go once or twice a week. $13 1.75L Kirland Vodka. yes!

We probably spend 6-8K a year there.

My bed room TV crapped out last week so I went there today to get a new one. A 55" Vizio E series, but they were out. So snaped a pic of the display and Best Buy priced matched. Then went back and bought a 5 year Square Trade in home service warranty for $60. Geek Squad wanted $200. Costco only cares you purchased your TV from an authorized reseller.

Will actually put the 55" in basement game room and bring the 48" up to the bedroom. Better for smash and 4 player MK8.

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...so now we are just about 8 days from the end of Feb. and still no updates. Everyday that gets closer, the further my expectations for an announcement get :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Rinse, repeat.