Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just noticed another problem with Twilight Princess HD loaded with Loadiine
I noticed it for the first time when I had to teleport that bridge.

When I was on the map, I didn't selected the portal with the tactil screen but with the joystick, to move the cursor on a portal. Well, when I move the cursor in some direction, it move very slowly, while in some other direction, it move very fastly.
I wonder if the game is made like that or if it's a bug from loadiine or whatever it could be.
Thanks for the help

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another problem I got, just forgot to mention, when I'm a wolf, I press B once to perform an attack, but I press it very shortly, but Link is grunting like when he want to perform that shadow strike with midna (can't recall the exact name of that circle of shadow around Wolf Link). So yeah, Link grunts for like half a second and then perform the standard attacks.
Anyone else has that problem when you are Wolf Link? I didn't noticed anything like that when being Human Link

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly doubt it's possible for Loadiine to cause something like that.

Are you sure your controller isn't busted at all?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another bug, and this one VERY WEIRD
My Wii U gamepad is plugged in, and when I go in the menu opened with the down arrow, my wii u game pad begins to "flash" very fast, switching between bright and darkish very fast, like if the cable was broken
When I exit that menu, the brightness is very stable. When I go in the Item menu, normal brightness. Only in the collection/save menu. Anyone else has this problem?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is very weird, did it happen only once or everytime you would enter this menu ? Even after rebooting the game ?
Everytime, but haven'T tried to reboot the game, I'll try after that spirit stops talking

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

urg... can'T try it right now, I can't turn back into wolf to teleport and it only happened when I had to choose a portal

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another bug, and this one VERY WEIRD
My Wii U gamepad is plugged in, and when I go in the menu opened with the down arrow, my wii u game pad begins to "flash" very fast, switching between bright and darkish very fast, like if the cable was broken
When I exit that menu, the brightness is very stable. When I go in the Item menu, normal brightness. Only in the collection/save menu. Anyone else has this problem?
Have you tried a different cable? This sounds similar to a common power issue with laptops. If the device isn't properly plugged in, or receiving a constant supply of power, the device's backlight adjusts automatically to conserve power.

Cancel that. I just re-read your post. I'm still betting on a bad dump or dump transfer.

:!:

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2,
Reactions: rasputin

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm thinking you have a bad rip of the game. Re rip your disc using DDD and try again. I have never had any of those issues with my copy on loadiine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ