Gaming Zelda OoT, how far along are you?

How are you playing the game?

• I do ALL side quests & get ALL pieces of heart and Gold Skulltulas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do SOME side questing and heart piece/gold token collecting in between dungeons but I don't get qu

• I do VERY LITTLE side questing and only get heart pieces/gold tokens if they're convenient for me to

• I plan to go back and complete side quests, and collect heart pieces/gold tokens later on in the gam

• Total voters

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
how_do_i_do_that said:
Thats your problem, not mine, that you can't believe someone is better than you at something.

Why are you guys getting on his ass about this? What is this, grade school? Why argue about this... he doesn't HAVE to prove anything to do. Find something esle to do instead of fighting and tearing this family apart.
cry.gif
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!

Sorry, just had to. And yeah, we shouldn't argue about if some guy beat OoT in 4 hours or 4 minutes.

D

Deleted User

how_do_i_do_that said:
Thats your problem, not mine, that you can't believe someone is better than you at something.
I mean, you're the one that has to brag about something you didn't accomplish, so I guess its my problem?

Bragging about something you didn't do just makes you seem like a loser, trying to bash me when you know nothing about me, isn't going to make me rage over the internet, your attempts to troll have been voided
frown.gif

So to end this
451-cool-story-brah.jpg

chooch81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finished it last night. 29 hours! something like 20 hearts and 67 Skulltilas. Loved it.

I didn't remember fighting
Ganons 2nd form
from my original 1998 playthrough!

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Outside Jabu-Jabu. Got stucked once in Goron City so I used a guide there. And then no more guides for me. First time I'm playing this game
biggrin.gif
Dizzy exploring Hyrule but its worth-it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm at the final T'n'T board on Dragon Quest V, and should hopefully recruit Starkers soon.

Actually I should explain, between completing OoT3D 100% and beginning Master Quest 3D, I've been playing Dragon Quest V for the first time, good stuff man, good stuff.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You dont need the sinking lure. Just catch the fish that is at the piece of tree/log whatever that is sticking out of the water near the middle. There is always the biggest one.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked my pre-ordered copy of zelda oot up at gamestop on the day of release and beat the next day, found everything and did everything!
tongue.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
had that too. needed hours for it
tongue.gif
just try over and over and always aim for the fat fish. the sinking lure will not make the reeling easier, only the catching. the sinking lure also becomes available when you have the golden scale
biggrin.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Israel011 said:
I've been trying for an hour, whenever I start reeling in, the big fish gets away

I target the fat fish near the log, then cast. When reeling it in, I use the circle pad and press left on it every 2 seconds when it's near him. Even when he looks like he is ready to take it, I keep doing it. Worked out for me, of course it still took a couple of tries. And as for the sinking lure, I don't think it exists until after you get the Golden Scale... Sounds wrong because it defeats the purpose of the lure, but I think that is right. Don't forget to hook the fish!

Izzy011

The Business Bitch
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got it, and without the sinking lure. (found out it isn't available until after the golden scale)
Thanks for all your help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: since the key gets bought with a stolen credit card