Hacking CONTROLLERS DISCONNECT TRYING TO INSTALL WAD MANAGER

NATE808

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem to load Wad manager using HBC. The wii remotes disconnect and cant reconnect once i try to load the defaults. I cant get past ios 249.
Somebody please help or is anybody having this issue. I have a wii version 4.2.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
is your wiimote fully synced to the wii using the red buttons or did you just hit a button when you got the wii and it just worked?

this seems to be happening a lot when ppl dont fully synce the wiimotes and when homebrew reload IOSes the wiimote donst resync

example

i synced my white wiimote to my cousins black wii and hacked it for her, went to load wiiflow on my white wii, it loaded thru a forwarder,remote desynced once it loaded, tried to connect the wiimote and nothing happened just constant flashing, i had to reset the wii fully resync my remote to my wii and all is well

but this might not be the case for you as you MIGHT of FULLY synced the wiimote

NATE808

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried waiting and tried fully resyncing the remotes. The remotes just shutdown once i get to the wad manager default page. Still no luck. I didn't install the preloader cause the tutorial says it was unnecessary and may brick my wii. Could this be the problem? Thanks This only happens on the the wad manager installation i have to power the wii off and power it on for it to work again.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
longtom1 said:
no trucha and stubb ios's I think
To confirm this: Try IOS250 (preferably) or any other and see if it works.

If you succeed with IOS250 you have to remove IOS249 in AnyTitle Deleter using IOS250 again. Then reinstall Waninkoko's cIOS (using IOS250).
It should then turn out to be "normal".

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bet you got the wadManagerGCFix. either that or you still have the stubbed IOS249.

and why are you so surprised about the 200000th thread? noobs took 199900 of the ones before it. no surprise here.

wadzinsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In response to the Wiimote losing connection in wad manager. Mine does it all the time and then regains its connection automatically. If it's a bug, it's really not that bad. Not even annoying.

jaysonnormandin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of these answers worked for me, but my wii is 4.3u (don't know if that changes things) and my problem is mostly the same, except i get a little farther. i can get as far as ">> Select NAND emulator device: < disable >" and that's when my controller goes out

adam_prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
none of these answers worked for me, but my wii is 4.3u (don't know if that changes things) and my problem is mostly the same, except i get a little farther. i can get as far as ">> Select NAND emulator device: < disable >" and that's when my controller goes out

Mine does the exact same thing, any luck for anyone?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I want to know if these are newer wiimotes. I remember that some time ago I read that certain wiimotes won't work with homebrew. I could be wrong, and I don't have a source to back this up and can't look it up as I'm at work.

MennoNL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to know if these are newer wiimotes. I remember that some time ago I read that certain wiimotes won't work with homebrew. I could be wrong, and I don't have a source to back this up and can't look it up as I'm at work.
IIRC that's the problem. I have 1 wiimote that doesn't work, the other 3 do. It seems to be fixed in newer versions of most homebrew software, so OP, try updating maybe?

wiihomebrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
these wii remote

now these ones wii remote plus

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    2.8 KB · Views: 982

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever bumped this thread, thanks I was having the same problem and was about to post to ask about it, but I believe I found the answer!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended