• Start date
  • Views 75,049
  • Replies 584

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
let's all remember the good ol days when no one bat an eye at shit like this, but suddently it's all that matters

great game btw 9/10

The problem with your point is that i can't see drops below 20 in that video plus you have proper frametiming. Everybody Always talks about Fps but frametiming is equally important ! I see proper use of frametiming in that video you shared but there isn't proper frametiming in BOTW wich causes you to see FPS drops and make it more noticeable. Plus it's 2017, it ain't 2000 - 2006

Last edited by kumikochan,

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem with your point is that i can't see drops below 20 in that video plus you have proper frametiming. Everybody Always talks about Fps but frametiming is equally important ! I see proper use of frametiming in that video you shared but there isn't proper frametiming in BOTW wich causes you to see FPS drops and make it more noticeable. Plus it's 2017, it ain't 2000 - 2006

you clearly havent seen the video because the framerate drops below 14fps, check the bridge sequence at 3:00 to see all the stuttering going on too

Last edited by aljpn91,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
you clearly havent seen the video because the framerate drops below 14fps, check the bridge sequence at 3:00 to see all the stuttering going on too
But like i said it's 2017 and not 2000 - 20006
anyway here's my baby
16991733_10155102872741834_726033517329092044_o.jpg

Reactions: Don21

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The year doesn't bring anything to the argument, what is important is the hardware and all hardware has a limit. You cannot expect the Wii U to be stable at 30fps forever. Like, come on. The hardware has always been weak. It is impressive that the game runs enough as it is.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The year doesn't bring anything to the argument, what is important is the hardware and all hardware has a limit. You cannot expect the Wii U to be stable at 30fps forever. Like, come on. The hardware has always been weak. It is impressive that the game runs enough as it is.
Tell that to basically every single competent person that's critiqued the game. Everyone has their point of view
You could see us as:
"HURR DURR GAEM DOSNT HAV GUD FREPHICS AND STUTTERS SOMITS BED HEUEHEUEUEJE"
And we look at you like:
"OMG GUYS, GAEMPLEY IS EVERYTHING FOS DROPS DOESMT MATTER ITS JNDERSTANDABLE BEKJZ WII U IS UNDERPLWERD HEHEHEHE"
In conclusion: BOTW on Wii U was a mistake.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, it's 2017 :ha:
People expect more out of Nintendo
The year DOES bring something to the argument

Last edited by Imacaredformy2ds,
Reactions: kumikochan

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Dude what's your fucking problem ? You jealous ? I only see like 3 crumbs, don't over exaggerate

"u jelly"

what a cancerous attitude.

I have no fucking idea why it has double posted. Some mod, please fix it.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wablief!!!Glad you live near, cant talk french! is that a yes:P

haha, its all sold out here in holland!!Maybe a hour to drive to your place, just kidding, i must be happy i still got the wii u so haha..have fun bud!

Reactions: kumikochan

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wablief!!!Glad you live near, cant talk french! is that a yes:P

haha, its all sold out here in holland!!Maybe a hour to drive to your place, just kidding, i must be happy i still got the wii u so haha..have fun bud!
There's still one left here in the shop without preorder. If you're fast you can get one :P

Reactions: Don21

DavionBlackwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'll tell you guys tomorrow how my bought copy fares. Maybe not too different since it's from disc. The Wii U is so slow to download.. the 3 GB are gonna take an hour.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Has anyone tested the newest update version yet? Any improvement? I can't test now.
While others were discussing breadcrumbs i actually tested v32, aka 1.1.0.
Set Wii U resolution to 720p and let your screen/TV handle the upscaling.
Framerates are now markedly improved. Yes, even Kakariko.
I believe the foliage density and draw distances may however have been lowered, but do not quote me on this.

i'd test it, but i can't get nusgrabber to work anymore. it just crashes now. i'll have to wait until it gets uploaded somewhere.
Use Wii U Usb Helper.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While others were discussing breadcrumbs i actually tested v32, aka 1.1.0.
Set Wii U resolution to 720p and let your screen/TV handle the upscaling.
Framerates are now markedly improved. Yes, even Kakariko.
I believe the foliage density and draw distances may however have been lowered, but do not quote me on this.
where'd you get the update? i can't get it from newnusgrabber because it just crashes on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...